99+ LED BLUE Honda 6cd Indash CDPlayer - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2004, 04:19 PM   #1

99+ LED BLUE Honda 6cd Indash CDPlayer

This radio has had a professional blue LED conversion on it. It has a vibrant blue backlight color that looks sick in the night time. It also has a blue anti-theft blinker, which looks great at night, yet doesnt attract unnecessary attention.

Heres a pic

This is radio will work with any 99+ honda wiring harness.

Cosmetically it is in MINT shape. There are no scratches or nicks anywhere. Looks brand new.

Ive lowered my price to $275 shipped. Would allow pickup(located in central jersey) for $250.
blue_bb6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 31st, 2004, 06:19 PM   #2
RKV

this doesnt fit on a 98 accord? cuz the 6th gen starts from 98-02. and would this go on an i4 model?
RKV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM   #3
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc
I thought only the 7th gens had the 6cd changer built into cd player. U mean it can support a 6cd changer? Bc it looks just like my stock cd player besides the led. If so it fits all 6th gen.
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 31st, 2004, 07:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDoc
I thought only the 7th gens had the 6cd changer built into cd player. U mean it can support a 6cd changer? Bc it looks just like my stock cd player besides the led. If so it fits all 6th gen.

It's either 01+ or 00+ EXs have it. My 01 had it. In dash 6 CD changer, feed it one at a time and it'll eat 6(my rex has the same)
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 1st, 2004, 07:01 AM   #5
in love with gold

Send a message via AIM to frozen
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKV
this doesnt fit on a 98 accord? cuz the 6th gen starts from 98-02. and would this go on an i4 model?
v6 or i4, they both have same interior consoles. and yes, they fit the 98's as well. if you have a single DIN, you'd have to take out the extra storage underneath your deck also (if you remove it, it comes out as one piece) and the double DIN 6disc changer deck will just slide right in replacing the entire unit.

275.. ehh... i'll pass. as much as i'm hating my 98-ex cd player right now (i have an LX) cuz it wont play my cds. bleh.

free bump.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

frozen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 1st, 2004, 06:45 PM   #6

Is it still for sale? I don't mind for 250 pick up... It depends where in jersey and can you Pm me your address so I can mapquest it. Thanks
crappyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 1st, 2004, 08:48 PM   #7

^^PMed.
Old September 9th, 2004, 04:02 PM   #8

Ttt
Old September 15th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #9

SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in