For Sale 4 18" chrome rims Honda/Acura fit..PICS... - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #1

Exclamation For Sale 4 18" chrome rims Honda/Acura fit..PICS...

I had these Panther EMR 175 rims on my Acura CL Type-S for 2 summers and now I am turning the car in on lease and getting a new G35 coupe and no longer need them. They are 5 X 114.3 lug pattern and have an offset of +44 6.19" backside. They are 8 X 18" and wrapped in Toyo Proxy 245/40/ZR 18 tires and maybe have 5000 miles on them. The rims have never seen salt and in in perfect condition. No road rash or curb damage to speak of. I have polished them 2 times with chrome polish and cleaned them every time I took them off for the Winter. Just look @ the pics. I have never tracked the car or raced around so do not worry about the rims being comprimised at all.

The Type-S had a stock offset of +55 and a width of 7" and this rim is 8" wide and offset of +43 it stuck out just slightly more than the stock rim and was pretty close to being flush with the fender. It looked very good with the car.

The wheels retailed for $320 a rim and I am asking $1150 OBO with the tires. Like I said the tires and in great condition w/ lots and lots of tread on them.

Just PM or email me at [email protected] if you need any additional pictures or info. The rims are now off the car, perfectly cleaned, and ready to go.

Rims come with center caps, machined finish valve stems, and valve stem covers.

I will ship it UPS ground with tracking # provided (buyer pays shipping). You can also check out my EBay feedback if you want to check me out. 1000% legit.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...me=STRK:ME:UFS

You can check out the offset calculations @ this link.
http://toy4two.home.mindspring.com/offset.html

......................PICS.......................

hondapwr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in