FS: Alpine cda7977 & PPI PC4400 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2004, 04:04 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to 99AznAccord
FS: Alpine cda7977 & PPI PC4400

Hey guys, I got these 2 items up for sale right now. I need the money asap so I'll let these go for cheap. I want to try to sell these as a "package" deal because for one, the cd player doesn't have a built in amp, so it needs an external amp, which is why I'm selling the PPI PC4400. Nothing wrong with either one. The cd player is in great condition. I will also add in the 98-02 accord wire harness if you need it as well. The PPI PC4400 limited chrome edition is a 50x4 amp. One of the more rare amps that was made back in '99 and fully chromed. But note that the chrome is a bit dirty. Might be able to possibly clean it up by buffing it out or something, but I just don't have the time to do that with all the retrofitting I have to do and school work. Nothing is wrong with the amp at all and works perfectly fine. I will even throw in an fm modulator for free as well. I am letting this deal go for only $400 plus shipping. This retails for a good $800+. And only first come, first serve so please do not ask me to hold it for you.
99AznAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 27th, 2004, 08:33 PM   #2

Ttt
Old September 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99AznAccord
Hey guys, I got these 2 items up for sale right now. I need the money asap so I'll let these go for cheap. I want to try to sell these as a "package" deal because for one, the cd player doesn't have a built in amp, so it needs an external amp, which is why I'm selling the PPI PC4400. Nothing wrong with either one. The cd player is in great condition. I will also add in the 98-02 accord wire harness if you need it as well. The PPI PC4400 limited chrome edition is a 50x4 amp. One of the more rare amps that was made back in '99 and fully chromed. But note that the chrome is a bit dirty. Might be able to possibly clean it up by buffing it out or something, but I just don't have the time to do that with all the retrofitting I have to do and school work. Nothing is wrong with the amp at all and works perfectly fine. I will even throw in an fm modulator for free as well. I am letting this deal go for only $400 plus shipping. This retails for a good $800+. And only first come, first serve so please do not ask me to hold it for you.
HELLO THERE
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE AMP AND RADIO, IF SO DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS ON IT
IF YOU DO, I MAKE YOU AN OFFER. LET ME KNOW
AT [email protected]
IAM IN CALIFORNIA ( ORANGE COUNTY )
CLINTON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 27th, 2004, 10:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLINTON
HELLO THERE
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE AMP AND RADIO, IF SO DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS ON IT
IF YOU DO, I MAKE YOU AN OFFER. LET ME KNOW
AT [email protected]
IAM IN CALIFORNIA ( ORANGE COUNTY )
I will have pics tomorrow, but the price is pretty firm. These are in good working condition. The cd player is in great physical condition, but the amp.....well its in good condition and needs to be cleaned down a bit. It still works just as good as new though. None of my stuff has ever been abused period. Again, I will get you some pics tomorrow. Thanks.
Old October 2nd, 2004, 01:39 PM   #5

Here are some pics that I finally got. Sorry for the delay.

cd player:

Again, comes with EVERYTHING you need for the 6th gen accord. Oh and it also comes with a remote that I forgot to take a pic with, but it's all there.

amp:

That's the best pic I could get. Trying to get a direct shot kept glaring the light off. I know there is that big white scuff or scratch in the pic, but that's not really there. I don't know what that is. I think some type of reflection or something. Anyways, I know it looks dirty, but I believe you can clean it off. I'm just too lazy to do anything about it. But the amp works mint condition. Never been abused for anything.

I also got a couple other things I need to get rid of as well. If you buy the amp and cd player, you can pick up this AudioControl 3XS for an additional $25. It is near mint condition. With this unit, you can boost the signal to either your, front, rear, or sub controls. I had a 600 watt amp before and withthis unit, I boosted just the sub and was able to outdo my friends 1000 watt amp easily. It is a very nice unit to have especially for competitions. If you wish to purchase this separately, it'll be $50 plus shipping. Here are some pics.

I will even toss in this fm modulator that has only been used ONE time when I used to have a screen put in for free.

Again, the cd palyer and amp HAS to be bought together. I will not part them both unless you know of another that is willing to take the other. All this together retails for over $1000 and I'm trying to get rid of everything for $450 plus shipping and everything is in good condition and excellent working condition.
Old October 3rd, 2004, 02:00 AM   #6

Ttt
Old October 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM   #7

Well in case anyone is now interested, I dropped it down another $100 as a starting price of $300 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Old October 14th, 2004, 02:01 AM   #8

Send a message via AIM to LiGhTz95
How much do you want shipped to california 92649 for the alpine cda-7977
i have a buyer if you have a shipped price to me
LiGhTz95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2004, 04:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiGhTz95
How much do you want shipped to california 92649 for the alpine cda-7977
i have a buyer if you have a shipped price to me
Did you not see my last post? It's kind of too late now since it's up on ebay. And since I got too many flakers on me, sorry. The ebay auction will stand as is unless I see some type of early payment. Too many people keep telling me they wil buy this or that, but I have yet to find one person that has actually gone through with it. So now it's either all together, or none. Sorry.
Old October 14th, 2004, 01:45 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to LiGhTz95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99AznAccord
Did you not see my last post? It's kind of too late now since it's up on ebay. And since I got too many flakers on me, sorry. The ebay auction will stand as is unless I see some type of early payment. Too many people keep telling me they wil buy this or that, but I have yet to find one person that has actually gone through with it. So now it's either all together, or none. Sorry.
So name your price shipped to california 92649
LiGhTz95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2004, 01:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiGhTz95
So name your price shipped to california 92649
If you pay before the auction ends, I'll ship out the amp, cd player, and the external audio control crossover all for $425 shipped, but will NOT go lower.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in