|October 5th, 2004, 02:34 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2001
Phobia Anxiety FOX 125r, hydro disc, lx, xtr, deore, truvativ, sette NEWLY built
I realize this isnt a car part but hey i need to get rid of it. its in perfect condition.
Hello all. I am selling a newly assembled Phobia Anxiety steel hardtail bike. It is an 8-speed bike. The frame is made with true Temper OX ultra heat treated cromoly double-butted frame tubes. Same as the team KHS bikes that cost $2000+. The frame is actually made by KHS. Below i have diagrammed every part of the bike. This bike as a whole has less than 2 miles on it. The reason for selling is because I am too short for a 19 inch frame. I am 5'8" this is good for people 5'10" or taller. The price is 825 shipped or OBO.
1. Phobia Anxiety 19-inch frame
2. Truvativ Firex isis drive crankset with truvativ BB
3. Sram pc48 chain with powerlink
4. Nashbar 2014 T-6 aluminum alloy seatpost
5. "Lookin" gel saddle-very comfortable
6. Wellgo u-313 cromo pedals with steel pegs
7. Sette rear titanium skewer and front sette cromo skewer
8. Nashbar rear cassette with holes drilled to save weight
9. All kevlar jagwire with shimano sis housing
10. Shimano BR-M525 hydro disc brake front w/6" rotor
11. Shimano BR-M515 mech disc brake rear w/6" rotor coupled with Avid 1.0-l lever (the lever is a year old)
12. Shimano xtr front derailleur
13. FSA heavy duty "the pig" headset with carbon fiber spacers
14. Sette venn 10-degree 100mm 2014 T-6 forged aluminum stem coupled with a 2014 T-6 aluminum sette vector straight handlebar
15. rear panaracer firexcpro 2.1
16. Oury mtb grips-the best
Used less than 100 miles.
1. WTB dual duty speed master 11.3 rims with speed disc Hubs-rims are 100 percent true. U can use these with both v or disc brakes.
2. 2002 FOX racing 125r fork set to 100mm comes with 3 springs and spacers to reset at 80,100 or 125 mm. u can adjust springs based on your weight. This was completely refreshed one month ago. New paint, stickers, oil, seals and spring. DOES NOT LEAK, no scratches on stanchions and maybe one or two scratches on the stickers.
3. Rear shimano lx derailleur with one scratch that does not affect fucntionality at all! shifts smooth and quick
4. Shimano BS shifters. These are awesome.
5. Front WTB nanoraptor 2.1 tire- plenty of tread left
6. Ill include a bottle of pedros chain icewax
Everything was put together professionally last week. I rode it around like twice and it was just too big for me. Sad really cause I spent a month buying and researching. This bike is perfect for a beginner or expert for hardcore XC (trails and small jumps) riding. the Fox fork just eats up bumbs. Ill include a used rear WTB nanoraptor tire plus a nashbar self healing tube. Ill pack everything with bubblewrap and newspaper in two boxes and include all the boxes for the individual parts.
go here for pictures: Pics.
ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL OR WANT MORE PICS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME
i have 45+ feedback on ebay no negatives
i can take paypal, money order, cashiers check or COD but shipping would be a lil extra with that.
1. 50 bucks more and ill throw in a new sony net-md walkman with 6 MDS and carrying case.
2. 5 bucks and ill include a used microsoft wireless intellimouse
Last edited by hinduluv; October 5th, 2004 at 04:05 PM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|