5-Lug 02 Accord OEM Alloy Wheels - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #1

5-Lug 02 Accord OEM Alloy Wheels

Make an offer. I have no where to store them and just want them out of my way.
Two are in great shape. One is scuffed up a little and one is flat out gouged. None are warped and all in good enough shape to use.

They still have the original tires on them but they're nearly bald.

Atlanta, GA pickup only.

Last edited by bogelas; October 6th, 2004 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Mistake
bogelas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 8th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #2

Oh come on, I'm willing to give them away if you'll just come get the dumb things.
Old October 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM   #3
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc
give them away? WOW. Do u have pictures of them?
A few of mine are in semi bad/could be better condition. Had to get a body shop to shave sections off of a wheel to make it look presentable (dad curbed it) but would need it done to all wheels. Gives it a slight chrome appearance instead of the cheap powder coat look.

How much would it cost to swap the tires out on them? (very low on cash )

Where in atl? im in NE cobb.

Last edited by DeadDoc; October 8th, 2004 at 10:06 PM..
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 10th, 2004, 09:43 AM   #4

Yes, I'll Give'em Away

I have no idea what it would cost you to have a shop mount your tires onto these wheels. It would probably cost well under $100.

I am willing to give them away. I live in a loft downtown. We don't have storage space anywhere for something the size of 4 wheels with tires so I want them gone pronto.

I can take pictures but I can tell you right now that two of them are not in good shape. These are from my wife's car and she scraped one up pretty good. Another was scraped in an accident. Two are in very good shape though.

They're off of a sedan, not a coupe. If you want them, write me at [email protected] and I'll tell you where to come and get them. With tires on them, the set won't fit in your trunk; you'd need a pickup, minivan, or SUV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDoc
give them away? WOW. Do u have pictures of them?
A few of mine are in semi bad/could be better condition. Had to get a body shop to shave sections off of a wheel to make it look presentable (dad curbed it) but would need it done to all wheels. Gives it a slight chrome appearance instead of the cheap powder coat look.

How much would it cost to swap the tires out on them? (very low on cash )

Where in atl? im in NE cobb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in