Group Buy: Next Level Motoring Full Pillar Dual Gauge Pod's - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2003, 07:43 AM   #1
8th World Wonder

Group Buy: Next Level Motoring Full Pillar Dual Gauge Pod's

I found on eBay a place that stocks full pillar replacement dual gauge pods for our cars. I had contacted the distributor through email asking about if we could set up a group buy and this was the response I recieved:

Quote:
Brad,
If you would like to purchase a dozen or so of these Im sure we could work out some sort of deal. Just let me know what you would like to do. I also wanted to inform you that in the next few days we will be getting in 98-02 Accord Dual Gauge Bezels if you would would also like to do a group buy in on these also.

Thanks,
Joe Covert
Sales Manager

Next Level Motoring

Visit us on the web: http://www.next-levelmotoring.com
The price is current'y $42.00 on eBay, and he did not specify a price cut in the email.

Here is a pic of the product:

I don't own one of these yet, but I am going to buy one and report back.

If you are interested, sign in.
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2003, 08:23 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to 00accordv6
Can we do a group buy for the dual gauge bezel???
00accordv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 14th, 2003, 12:23 PM   #3
Good night, Pumpkin Tits.

Send a message via AIM to souljad9
I want the bezel.
souljad9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 24th, 2003, 03:38 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to 00AccordTypeR Send a message via Yahoo to 00AccordTypeR
I'm in for the bezel to. That makes three for the bezel. I would be intrested in possibly a three guage a-pillar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00AccordTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 24th, 2003, 01:43 PM   #5

Count me in

-Amit B.
TeamGujuRacing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2003, 06:37 PM   #6

Anybody buy one? I was going to go with ebay but want to make sure the fitment is good.
r.j-lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 9th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #7
SILVIA

Send a message via AIM to EuStOn Send a message via MSN to EuStOn Send a message via Yahoo to EuStOn
do they fit well? and do they fit on sedan???
EuStOn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2003, 03:03 PM   #8

if we can get it down to 35shipped i'll consider them...
N.O. Accorderz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2003, 03:09 PM   #9
8th World Wonder

From what I understood from talking to this guy, it was modeled after a sedan pillar, so I am sure it won't fit a coupe, even though he assured me it would fit a 01 and 02.

GotVtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2003, 09:27 PM   #10

Uh-oh. I already ordered it and its on its way. We will see if this thing fits. It didnt say anything about being model specific on his ebay sale.
Old November 12th, 2003, 02:02 PM   #11

You guys do relize the bezel pods hide your stock guages right? Pretty dumb IMO. Im down for the a-pillar unless theres a 3 guage pillar out there already....
bored&stroked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 12th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #12
8th World Wonder

r.j-lo

Report back after you recieve this on the fitment.
GotVtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 12th, 2003, 11:28 PM   #13

I will, I think I get it tommorrow. It came today but I wasnt home so a package is waiting for me at the post office. Its either that or my remote opener!
Old November 13th, 2003, 08:07 AM   #14

There is a triple pod on ebay as well
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2441724639

I emailed him to see if it was for a 2-door or a 4-door and he replied that it does not matter. I was under the impression that they were different. Anyone know?
Entcee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 29th, 2003, 02:28 PM   #15

UPDATE!!!

Just so you all know. Yes, I bought it. Yes, I installed it. No, it does not fit very well. It looks like it should be close, but no. It is quite possible that it is off of a sedan, not sure. Its about an inch short on the top and doesnt fit the sides well. There is a pic in my gallery so you can see what I mean. I emailed that picture to Joe and he told me that I could return it as long as it was in good like new condition. Well, I had already painted and bent mine to get to fit as 'well' as it does. I asked him what like new condtion meant, and he has ignored my countless emails to him since. This does not get my approval and do not reccommend to anybody. I am tryin to have a nice clean car and this just makes me feel all cheesy with it not fitting right. FYI, I bought the dual gauge bezel (half pillar one, not the instrument cluster one) from them before the full pillar. Guess what? That sucks also even worse than the one we are talking about.
Old November 29th, 2003, 11:07 PM   #16

This may be a real stupid question, but here goes....i want a triple or even double guage pillar, but i don't know what guages to put in them? Can some one help me out, what guages would be good?? Where can i get them with good fitment and quality?? And lastly, how hard is it to install the different guage types? meaning not just putting in the pillar, but wiring it up so it works?? Any info for any of these questions would be great, thanks in advance!

DiGiTaL OuT 101100111100101
JoHnNyDiGiTaLV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 30th, 2003, 12:24 PM   #17

We first need a decent pillar to put the gauges in
Old November 30th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Entcee
We first need a decent pillar to put the gauges in

Autometer has a pillar pod that I think might fit pretty good, but it isnt a full pillar piece. Too bad the Lotek thing fell through .
As far as which gauges, to be honest, if you are N/A you dont really need any of them. However, if you do want some, a voltmeter, tranny temp, water temp, could be ok. If you have N20, a nitrous pressure gauge....S/C, a boost gauge. With both of the FI inductions, a A/F and fuel pressure are good to have.
Old December 1st, 2003, 01:32 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by r.j-lo
[Bto be honest, if you are N/A you dont really need any of them. [/B]
That is so far from the truth. Just because someone is boosted dosen't mean they need to moniter the engine any more then a N/A person. I have air/fuel ratio, oil pressure, tranny line pressure, tranny fluid temp, engine temp, volts, tach, fuel and speedo. I plan on adding exaust gas temp, oil temp, perhaps a power steering temp, and hell anything else I can find. I love gauges, I want to know whats going on at all times.
bored&stroked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 1st, 2003, 01:38 PM   #20

Where did you put all of those?
Old December 1st, 2003, 05:29 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by bored&stroked
That is so far from the truth. Just because someone is boosted dosen't mean they need to moniter the engine any more then a N/A person. I have air/fuel ratio, oil pressure, tranny line pressure, tranny fluid temp, engine temp, volts, tach, fuel and speedo. I plan on adding exaust gas temp, oil temp, perhaps a power steering temp, and hell anything else I can find. I love gauges, I want to know whats going on at all times.

Ok, so you have those, but you dont really need them. Just because you upgrade your exhaust doesnt mean you need a temp gauge. Know what Im getting at? Its fine if you want to know whats going on, but if you needed it, it would have come stock.
Old December 14th, 2003, 04:49 AM   #22
Has a Large Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Entcee
Where did you put all of those?
Old December 14th, 2003, 07:49 AM   #23

Do you know where he put all of those gauges?
Old December 14th, 2003, 10:01 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by r.j-lo
But if you needed it, it would have come stock.
That is what the factory "idiot" lights were meant for. And that is why they are refered to as "idiot" lights. Cause the majority of drivers dont know how to interpret the information that a gauge is measuring.
To understand what a gauge does, you have to understand what the engine is doing for the gauge to read as it does. If you dont know how much oil pressure you are supposed to have during the engines operation thru out its temperature and RPM range, you will never understand how to interpret a oil pressure gauge and the same goes for the other gauges as well.
roosplash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in