FS: Parts from 01 AV6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM   #1
8th World Wonder

FS: Parts from 01 AV6

Last time I post before they hit eBay, prices posts are without shipping. You can calculate shipping via USPS from zip 68135 if you would like to get an estimate on total price. I can only accept PayPal.
  • AEM CAI - Used for about 15,000 miles. Comes with two filters so you can use the extra for the SRI and not need to mess with switching out filters all of the time. Tubes and filters are in good condition. One filter is new AEM style, and other filter is old AEM style. Asking $100 for everything.
  • OEM Cleared Headlamps - Cleared factory headlamps. Have some normal wear and tear on them from daily driving. I do not have the amber strips that were taken out any longer. Never fogged up, and have zero discoloration. Bought new, and were on the car for about 25,000 miles. Asking $100 for both.
  • CoverCraft Car Cover - Bought when I got the car, never used. Perfect for those of you that need to park outside, and don't want to scrape every morning. Has the ability to be locked with additional lock and cable. Cover is light grey / tannish in color. I *think* it will work for both Sedans and Coupes. Asking $75 for the cover.

If you would like pictures, please PM me with your email address, and item you are interested in. Everything will be on a first come, first serve basis.
GotVtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in