Fs: (2) New In Box Bose Wave Music Systems - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2004, 03:21 AM   #1

Fs: (2) New In Box Bose Wave Music Systems

My aunt and uncle both work for Bose Corp. and several months ago I floated the idea that I would want one of these for Christmas. They are actually divorced and unknowingly both bought one for me. Meanwhile, before I got these as gifts the other day I ordered one for myself and have loved it. The two that they sent are sitting in my bedroom and are unopened and 100% directly from Bose with Bose warranty. They are both graphite in color.

I'm sure everyone has seen/heard of the Bose Wave Radio, well, this is the brand new 'Gen II' with a front loading CD player, larger display, different remote, ability to play an octave lower due to redesigned acoustic wave technology, and some other nice new features. I'll link some technical info.

http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessionid=Bww1JpTvLGhTyJv3WsPJzNvlf1Ph gV1nQ30p2qWhhzyhmWynvk2g!-1842638463!566892327?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT &product=wrcd_wave_index&linksource=productnav_txt _overview&pageName=/home_entertainment/music_systems/wave/wrcd/in_the_box.jsp

As I mentioned these two units are 100% new, never ever opened in the box. As they are from Bose, they are warrantied from Bose Corp unlike some second and third party distributors. The retail is $499.99 and you will not find them ANY lower than that anywhere as it is a brand new model and Bose does not offer discounts. I will take $425.00 with free UPS ground shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. If you think thats alot for a 'simple radio' just go listen to one (be sure to listen to the new model called 'Wave Music System' and not the old one simply knows as 'Wave Radio'). I'm looking to sell these somewhat quickly as I can take the proceeds from the sale and put it towards what I 'really' want for Christmas...lol. Feel free to reply here or PM me, but do so quickly.

Oh yeah, dont say you want it and have no way to pay for it. Thats just lame. I can provide references to some board members that know me personally if you are a little weary.

October 2004 - June 2005

Last edited by cammyfive; December 3rd, 2004 at 03:28 AM..
cammyfive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 3rd, 2004, 05:17 AM   #2

I have the ability to accept credit cards as well.

October 2004 - June 2005
Old December 4th, 2004, 04:58 AM   #3

Have some interest in both, but they are still both for sale at the moment.

October 2004 - June 2005

Old December 4th, 2004, 05:22 PM   #4

Bumpity, bump-bump.

October 2004 - June 2005
Old December 4th, 2004, 09:56 PM   #5
7th Gen ACcord

what are so great about these??? how does it sound??? like does it provde a good amount of bass???does it play Mp3??? and are you taking offers or is it pretty much firm???
xjdMb16a2six is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 5th, 2004, 03:24 AM   #6

Yes, it does put out alot of bass. Check out the link I provided as it gets fairly technical on how it sounds. The best thing is to hear one yourself, as it truly is uncanny on how good it sounds for such a small size. I will entertain offers that are reasonable, but am not really up for people lowballing. PM if you think you might be interested.

October 2004 - June 2005
Old December 5th, 2004, 11:03 AM   #7

Send a message via AIM to 99VTECCoupe
ebay it dude...those things go for like $450-470 there. The target audience here is too small and most aren't interested in a 'finesse' system like that Bose.
99VTECCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 5th, 2004, 04:41 PM   #8

Just thought I would try here before going to ebay, I am in communicatin with a potential buyer from here though.

October 2004 - June 2005
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in