V6P Products ~ GTFactory Lambo Door Conversion Kit - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Do you want to purchase this product?
I want to BUY NOW 12 22.22%
I want GROUP BUY 26 48.15%
Unfortunately I can afford to drool at this new product right now 16 29.63%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:26 AM   #1
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
V6P Products ~ GTFactory Lambo Door Conversion Kit

Dear Members,

One of the very exciting products V6P have sourced during SEMA is GTFactory Lambo Door Conversion Kit. We're very proud to announce to everyone that it is available for purchase now! For more detail information about this product, please take a look at the video we had prepared, and the comparison against other lambo door conversion kit makers.

~ PRODUCT INFO ~
Video Presentation - click here

NEW!! Show Stopper Kit
Show stopper Kit contains shaved door kit and motorized parts to make opening of the door all controllable by a remote. You can configure the remote to open up while pressing, or opening up all the way when pressed once. Another button on the remote will close down the door in similiar options.

NEW!! Motorized Kit
Motorized kit contains only the motorized parts to make the door goes up and down by a motor. Without remote, which is available in show stopper kit, you can use a switch to control.

Comparison Chart - click on the image to see larger version.
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">

Why is this kit better than JT's kit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] thread
- The hindge is treated for corrision prevention
- Not 1, but 2 shocks, each shock handles 150lbs, 2 shock can sustain 300lbs
- So door is extremely light and easy to lift up. i can lift up a coupe door with 2 fingers very slighly push up. same with going down.
- When the door lift up by itself, it doesn't go "slam" up and make it look like it can break.. it just push up gently and stops. when you see everyone with JT's kit, they tend to use the hand to guide the door going up, it is for that exact reason.
- Not proprietary shock like JT which you have no idea where to get them but JT. The shock are standard hydrolic shock that can be bought at pepboy.
- No more door alignment problem. With JT, door will tend to "drop" after awhile and need to go back and visit them to get it re-aligned.
- Door is full adjustable.. up to 90" horizontal, and 30" open outward. we decide how much we wanna go, not JT. For example, no one know for sure why my door opens so wide (still not 45") while mqike's door open so little.
- No rubbing issue like JT used to had, no hole at the fender wall.
- Door goes up horizontally like the real lambo door, not \ / shape like u see many kit is like.
- Limited life time warranty. JT is only one year.

~ SPECIAL PRICING ~
As part of celebration for X'Mas, V6P are very excited to make them available at $850 each for GB of 10 people or more. Or, you may purchase them for immediately delivery at $950 each. They're regularly priced at $999.95, a saving of $150!!. Shipping per unit is $50 for all domestic 48 states.

Motorized Kit - $700
Show Stopper Kit - $920

If you want to purchase add-on kits, please specify in the email you sent me.

Don't miss out!! Get them now!!

~ GROUP BUY POLL ~
If you're interested to purchase at GB price, please do the following
1) mark on the above poll as "I want GROUP BUY"
2) post your full name and email in this thread.
3) email your information to me at [email protected] with subject line "V6P GB - Lambo Door Kit".
4) include your full name, paypal email address, shipping address, and phone number that I can reach you during evenings.

Due to the speciality nature of this product, we can only sell the kit at such low price as GB. After we have 10 confirmed buyers, then we will submit order to GTF in order to take advantage of volumn discount.

When we got 10 people emailed me their information, I will contact each of you individually to submit payment to V6P paypal account. I will post GB status update in the next post so everyone will know what's happening.

Please note - I will only consider you as valid buyer when you had emailed me your information!

~ INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE ~
If you can't wait and don't mind paying higher price, please do the following
1) mark on above poll as "I want to BUY NOW"
2) post your full name and email in this thread, and indicate you want to buy now
3) email your information to me at [email protected] with subject line "V6P BUY NOW - Lambo Door Kit".
4) include your full name, paypal email address, shipping address, and phone number that I can reach you during evenings.

Once I received your email for immeidate purchase, I will contact you for further instructions.

Very Special Thanks goes out to the V6P Core Team, and GTFactory for bringing this amazing products to our members. We also would like to thank all the members that purchased products from V6P E-Store, you're helping V6P and keeping the site running...

Countless volunteers that help maintain the site, and bring good products to you.
V6Performance.net Inc

Last edited by brex; December 9th, 2004 at 05:37 PM..
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2004, 03:26 AM   #2
I AM LOST....

~ GROUP BUY STATUS ~

Last update - Dec 19, 2004

We still need 7 more buyers!!

1. Brex
2. the_tofu_shop
3. carbonfiber12

Last edited by brex; December 19th, 2004 at 07:16 AM..
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:37 AM   #3
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
Andy Louie
[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 9th, 2004, 06:26 AM   #4
Boosted!

Send a message via AIM to ComptechV6
Tom Coleman
ComptechV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #5
import tuner and rn

how easy is installation , is this a product that u guys will always have because right now i am all about performance and i wont be able to purchase till early spring
eolife22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 12:26 PM   #6
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
you got mail
also more info and price for remote motorized kit, or is this motorized
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #7
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eolife22
how easy is installation , is this a product that u guys will always have because right now i am all about performance and i wont be able to purchase till early spring
I'm with him.. I need to finish all my performance mods first.. no point in having them around sitting in my room and getting more stuff..

Maybe gettin it in january..

Brex, do you know if the price will always stay at 850, or will it change?
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #8
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
Quote:
The installation requires welding the kit to the fender and i believe the door also, it isnt something i think you could do on your own, unless youre a pretty experienced welder. Its definetly something that should be installed by a professional shop. they have a list of approved installers for their products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
I'm with him.. I need to finish all my performance mods first.. no point in having them around sitting in my room and getting more stuff..

the GB price is currently at 850, who knows if it will change or stay, but in order to get 850 for the kit, we have to have 10 people confirmed for the GB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib
you got mail
also more info and price for remote motorized kit, or is this motorized
The Motorized Kit is an Add On for 600 More. Personally, ithink its really unneccesary, according to what i had seen and what brex has told me.

Hope that helps you guys

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 02:08 PM   #9
The Originator

Does this kit work only with our AV6's, or other cars too....specifically a 2003 Acura CL-S (my buddy's car)
dj mikel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #10
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj mikel
Does this kit work only with our AV6's, or other cars too....specifically a 2003 Acura CL-S (my buddy's car)
Universal kit that works on all cars, except 2 - C5 Corvette, VW Beatle. These 2 cars has their own special version.
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #11
I AM LOST....

Quote:
installation was easy, but not DIY unless you have welding tools and is master welder.

as for product availibility, i really don't know.. this is such special product not everyone would want it.... we might sell it but definitely at much higher rate ~ $950
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:17 PM   #12
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet

if we happen to do another GB.. it will be more.. afterall 850 is a very speical promo price for x'mas...
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:20 PM   #13
I AM LOST....

wow.. we got 9 people already after roughly 12 hours.. i only know tofu and me is fully committed.. and i also had received tofu's email.. but I have not receive any other's email..

so for those 7 others.. are you really interested to buy now? please read the first post and email me the information asap so I can make sure you're committed.

if you're only interested, but got questions - ask them. But please don't vote until you're fully committed to buy..
Old December 9th, 2004, 04:20 PM   #14
The Originator

Ok, me and my friend are definately in...so I guess that would make 11 people....But before I give you our information, I was just wondering how much we should expect shipping to be (zip code: 19401) and if any one knows of some good shops in the Philly Area, or KOP for a good price. Thanks.....Almost ready to buy
dj mikel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 04:53 PM   #15

aw ****, i voted but am not committed yet, my bad.

this is so tempting to get...hmm... ill be updating my post in the near future about this...

im 70% in though
antman321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 04:59 PM   #16
Who are you!?

Send a message via AIM to gme2001
Good work on this Andy I hope there are 10 people who are able to get in on this group buy!
gme2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #17
Albanian PIMP

Brex didn't you get my email, I am interested but would like the motorized kit instead but need to know details on it is there a website or can you inform me of the details and pricing is an extra $600, why that much
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:12 PM   #18
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Brex didn't you get my email, I am interested but would like the motorized kit instead but need to know details on it is there a website or can you inform me of the details and pricing is an extra $600, why that much
oh. yeah, i got yours.. i will find out more on the "motorized" kit..

as far as I know, its a shaved door kit from autoloc + something else..
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #19
I AM LOST....

ok, i got the info on them.. check back on first thread...
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:39 PM   #20
Retired the Accord

Did you get approval for this!? hHAHA! don't hit!

Great deal, i'd love to get them myself, but i need to buy some other stuff first, s/c being one of them.

Keep up the great mods for our cars! THANKS [email protected]!!!
justkillin_time is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:41 PM   #21
Albanian PIMP

So for the show stopper kit it is an extra $920, that is a lot of money.
Old December 9th, 2004, 06:40 PM   #22
I AM LOST....

Quote:
So for the show stopper kit it is an extra $920, that is a lot of money.
Old December 9th, 2004, 07:12 PM   #23

BTW, youll have tp paint where they weld the kit on so keep that in mind
black2001v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 01:48 AM   #24
Your V12, My V-twin.

Send a message via AIM to JonHsiung
I'm actually curious about the motorized kit. It looks good but I don't like the AutoLoc motorized kit because they take around 15 seconds to go up and you still have to manually pull the door out. Unless its faster and fully automatic, it's a waste.

The product video for the GTFactory kit is very appealing. Makes me consider it even though I'm happy with my JT kit. I might actually switch once I have $850 lying around and a couple hours.

JonHsiung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 02:17 AM   #25
I AM LOST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonHsiung
I'm actually curious about the motorized kit. It looks good but I don't like the AutoLoc motorized kit because they take around 15 seconds to go up and you still have to manually pull the door out. Unless its faster and fully automatic, it's a waste.

The product video for the GTFactory kit is very appealing. Makes me consider it even though I'm happy with my JT kit. I might actually switch once I have $850 lying around and a couple hours.
Jon, actually, I do know now much details about motorized kit. As far as I know, it is not from Autoloc; only the "show stopper" kit contain shaved door kit from autoloc + their own motorized kit.

I will try to get more details.
Old December 11th, 2004, 02:18 AM   #26
I AM LOST....

wow.. 16 votes for GB, and 4 wants to buy now... but I only got email from the_tofu_guy. So we're still 8 short... com'on guys...
Old December 11th, 2004, 03:06 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by brex
wow.. 16 votes for GB, and 4 wants to buy now... but I only got email from the_tofu_guy. So we're still 8 short... com'on guys...
still contimplating bro...ill get back to ya
antman321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 04:03 AM   #28
Retired the Accord

WOW! After watching that vid, if I had my engine mods done I'd go for it. That is a sweet setup. Looks clean and easy, which so many of them are not daily driver friendly. The fact I don't have to cut a hole in my fender is a major plus. *drools*

btw brex i haven't voted, you should've added another option for us who just want to drool

Sold but not forgotten - 98 Accord -

justkillin_time is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 04:18 AM   #29
I AM LOST....

yeah.. good idea... but not sr mod, so can't add..

any sr mod wanna help?
Old December 11th, 2004, 04:56 AM   #30
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkillin_time
. . . btw brex i haven't voted, you should've added another option for us who just want to drool

Done!
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in