Twin Turbo Anyone???? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2004, 12:15 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Legendaryyaj
Twin Turbo Anyone????

Ok so its not mine but since it is up for sale I thought Id post it in here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33742

Its unclear what year its for and his info seems shady too so im a lil weary of this auction.
Legendaryyaj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #2

i believe it's a scam. FL? seems like it could be the same guy. I just read a post about someone being scammed for a supercharger.
sonnieeeeboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #3
v6p gangster

somone should ask to check out the TT kit and see if he is legit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHIFT_future
FEEL THE SKYLINE | DRIVE JAPAN 日本
PFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 11th, 2004, 02:22 PM   #4
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
This is defintly a scam, called the guy up to meet him (eventhough I live in WI) and pick it up, but supposedly he is leaving for Amsterdam on Sunday. He said he would sell it to me for $900. I could send him $400 western Union then he will trust that I send the rest of the money when I receive the Turbo kit. Which doesn't look like it would fit with amt of space av6 have. also stated that this setup pushes 550hp on stock accord v6 yeah rite. I did email him a serious question though "How did u do such a crappy job with photoshop, please let me know so I don't do it that bad, Thanx" still no reply
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #5
say hello to angels..

lol............................................... ........
BlaCCord Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 02:59 PM   #6

Yup, looks fake. It is almost impossible to fit those under the hood of our cars in that configuration. It might work if you used Honda's dry sump oil lubricated J35 (boat engine) and dropped the engine down a few inches using custom mounts. But even then, I doubt all of that piping for a TT setup would fit under the hood.

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #7

Its not legit

1. The guy has 0 feedback
2. User ID is kept private
3. And its for sale for $10 with no reserve.

Anyone in their right mind would know not waste their money on such a scam. And if you do, well i'm sorry.
The Sync is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM   #8
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM   #9
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
hahh, what a sorry ass photochop..
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #10
Founder of PsychoLemon CC

Send a message via ICQ to DeadDoc Send a message via AIM to DeadDoc Send a message via MSN to DeadDoc Send a message via Yahoo to DeadDoc
Yeah it looks like the turbos would run into the engine without even having the piping on them with the curve its got from the headers. I dont even think thats even a real setup at all. That would be one really tiny v6.

And 96-04..... 96 didnt have a v6, 97 did but I think thats a different engine though, not sure on that.

Quote:
Member since Dec-08-04 in United States

Starting bid: US $10.00
Ended: Dec-11-04 12:45:02 PST
Start time: Dec-08-04 19:44:20 PST
That in itself is asking for trouble. Item started on the same day as he/she joined, which was only 3 days ago.

Too bad its over or else I would have went off on this guy about the years and how to spell phone, I mean come on if your selling something that isnt real you better at least spell right and get model years correct as well. That right there is usually a dead giveaway.

And 29psi! Yeah maybe the turbos can hit that but your engine would blow up right away and so would the tranny.
DeadDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 12th, 2004, 11:11 AM   #11
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
That is the same guy that just scamed my friend John (jdm01cls). Dont believe this guy, he says to send you money western union and all that b.s. The only thing that my friend and I have of trying to catch this guy is a nextel phone number area *786*. I hope he doesn't scam anyone else.
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 18th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #12

ebay item removed!

'nuff said.
drdre1443 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to 00accordv6
Quote:
Originally Posted by J 20accord00
That is the same guy that just scamed my friend John (jdm01cls). Dont believe this guy, he says to send you money western union and all that b.s. The only thing that my friend and I have of trying to catch this guy is a nextel phone number area *786*. I hope he doesn't scam anyone else.

how much did this guy scam from your friend??? Do you know the guys entire phone number???? One of my boys used to work for nextel ( he doesnt anymore) but I am sure he still knows people at his old store. If so, I can problably get the guys personal info. ( I cant gaurantee this, I gotta talk to my boy, but if he really did scam you guys, I'll see what I can do)
00accordv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 18th, 2004, 11:49 PM   #14
Go Fast, Don't Suck

He scamed my friend for $1,200 via western union...for now I am only going to be using paypal it's so secure. Anyways we got this guys number tracked becuase we knew a kid that worked for nextel and we have his address and I called him and he was just playing it off like he didn't know what we were talking about. So we had to go to the police station and file a report, thats the only way we heard he could get "some" of his money, Thanks anyways thou man. Hopefully he gets some money back, we'll see..

-Evan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old December 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM   #15

omg, go confront the guy if u know where he lives!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2004, 07:33 PM   #16
original member!

Send a message via AIM to Nittanys1
damn and i bet ebay could give a rats ass that your friend got scamed......falkers!
Nittanys1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2004, 11:01 PM   #17
Go Fast, Don't Suck

yea viper he lives like 5 mins away ...but with the whole ebay thing they said that they cant do anything about it because they dealt with everything out of ebay (via phonecalls/emails, things like that) its deff. not looking good thou, I mean cops are cool guys and all but its so busy this time a year that they said it could take a few weeks before they even start it. So we'll just have to see what's going to happen.

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old December 19th, 2004, 11:04 PM   #18
Go Fast, Don't Suck

BTW viper I was taking a look of the pics of your car and from the looks of it, its very nice, stylish and deff. clean. Do you have aim or aol I would like to talk to you and ask you a few questions, let me know. Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in