FS: 7th Gen Performance Parts & Mods - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #1

FS: 7th Gen Performance Parts & Mods

I'm selling my car, going back to stock, and I have the following items for sale. These parts are for 7th Gen only, have all receipts:

ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN $$. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED.

1. AEM V2 CAI: used for 4 months, will let it go for $250

2. Custom high performance downpipe: used for 3 months, cost me over $1200 to be made. This custom setup replaces all your cats. Comes with 2 brand new O2 simulators, paid over $80. These simulators are used so that CEL wont come on. This is the same setup Tman had on his car. Dyno showed it gained over 29hp at the wheels plus major torque increase. First $900 takes!!

3. Koni Yellow Shocks (4): used for 3 months only, lifetime warranty, paid over $1100, will let go for $850.

4.Tanabe Springs model DF210, used for 3 months only, first $190 takes them including original box. Will work on 7gen only 4 and 6 cylinders!

5. H&R Sport Springs: used for 3 months only, first $140 takes them. Will work on 7gen only 4 and 6 cylinders!

6. Comptech Rear Sway Bar: used for 3 months only, first $130 takes.
7. Brand New TL Front Sway Bar: Never used, first $70 takes
Buy both Comptech and TL sways and will sell for $180

8. Sun Automotive Hyper Ground Wires & Voltage Regulator: used for 1 month only, first $270 takes

9. MOMO Carbon Flbre Shifter: Brand New, never used, paid $120, first $70 takes

10. APEXi V-AFCII: used for 2 weeks, Black housing with smoke display trim, dash mounting hardware included. First $350 takes

http://images.cardomain.net/products...X401A915_2.jpg

11. 9006 HID 6000K KIT, 160 hours use - rated for 2500+ hours, first $350 takes

Please call me at 604-312-0969 or e-mail me at [email protected] for quicker response
rbarrena is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM   #2

what is the drop on the tanabe's?
2k3accordcpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #3
CG1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to ATran Send a message via MSN to ATran
Brand New TL Front Sway Bar- does this work for 6th gen? and can i get a pic? and does the vafc work for the 6th gen too?
ATran is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 19th, 2004, 08:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3accordcpe
what is the drop on the tanabe's?

Drop is 1.8F and 1.7R
Old December 19th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATran
Brand New TL Front Sway Bar- does this work for 6th gen? and can i get a pic? and does the vafc work for the 6th gen too?
Not sure if TL sway will work on 6th gen. I can check but I doubt it.

V-afc is compatible with Honda's I-VTEC motors, as well as VTEC motors. It will definitely work on your car

More info:
V-AFCII is A'PEXi's next-generation digital fuel computer and combines advanced fuel management functions with a VTEC engagement controller. It features a user-definable, sixteen-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. The fuel adjustment function considers wide/narrow throttle and low/high camshaft settings, from which four different fuel maps are created (wide-low, wide-high, narrow-low, narrow-high). The integrated VTEC Controller adjusts the point at which the engine switches from the low to high cam during acceleration, as well as when the engine switches from the high to low cam during deceleration. The new jog dial and center joystick controls glow green or red to indicate which cam mode the engine is in. It is compatible with Honda's I-VTEC motors, as well as VTEC motors.
Old December 19th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #6
CG1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to ATran Send a message via MSN to ATran
damn i want that vtec controller. but kinda expensive. PM me or something.
ATran is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2004, 11:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarrena
I'm selling my car, going back to stock, and I have the following items for sale. These parts are for 7th Gen only, have all receipts:

ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN $$. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED.

1. AEM V2 CAI: used for 4 months, will let it go for $250

2. Custom high performance downpipe: used for 3 months, cost me over $1200 to be made. This custom setup replaces all your cats. Comes with 2 brand new O2 simulators, paid over $80. These simulators are used so that CEL wont come on. This is the same setup Tman had on his car. Dyno showed it gained over 29hp at the wheels plus major torque increase. First $900 takes!!

3. Koni Yellow Shocks (4): used for 3 months only, lifetime warranty, paid over $1100, will let go for $850.

4.Tanabe Springs model DF210, used for 3 months only, first $190 takes them including original box. Will work on 7gen only 4 and 6 cylinders!

5. H&R Sport Springs: used for 3 months only, first $140 takes them. Will work on 7gen only 4 and 6 cylinders!

6. Comptech Rear Sway Bar: used for 3 months only, first $130 takes.
7. Brand New TL Front Sway Bar: Never used, first $70 takes
Buy both Comptech and TL sways and will sell for $180

8. Sun Automotive Hyper Ground Wires & Voltage Regulator: used for 1 month only, first $270 takes

9. MOMO Carbon Flbre Shifter: Brand New, never used, paid $120, first $70 takes

10. APEXi V-AFCII: used for 2 weeks, Black housing with smoke display trim, dash mounting hardware included. First $350 takes

http://images.cardomain.net/products...X401A915_2.jpg

11. 9006 HID 6000K KIT, 160 hours use - rated for 2500+ hours, first $350 takes

Please call me at 604-312-0969 or e-mail me at [email protected] for quicker response
got any pics of hids and do they plug into stock lights?
DeezV604 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATran
damn i want that vtec controller. but kinda expensive. PM me or something.
It's $350 Canadian which is about $290 USD. I paid $450 Canadian plus tax. This unit was in my car for 2 weeks. It's in mint condition.
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:24 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezV604
got any pics of hids and do they plug into stock lights?
Don't have any pics but yes they plug into stock lights. I can get pics if you want.
I paid over $600 Canadian plus tax.
Old December 20th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarrena
Don't have any pics but yes they plug into stock lights. I can get pics if you want.
I paid over $600 Canadian plus tax.
pics would be cool. thx
DeezV604 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM   #11

$850 CAN for Koni Yellows? Someone just posted the other day that you could get those for $450 US!
Captal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 24th, 2004, 01:56 AM   #12

For a 7th gen accord? Doubt it, but hey if you can get them at that price buy them. Get me the name of the shop b/c I'll buy some too.
Old December 24th, 2004, 03:55 AM   #13
I AM LOST....

Send a message via AIM to brex
sorry, not to jack up your thread..

but such bad timing to sell.. canadian dollar had being strong and selling to US means US buyer have to shell out more US $ to get it.. not to mention the higher shipping rate, and possible custom tax..

ie AEM for $250 cdn is $203 US based on XE.com's trading value.. brand new one is only like $240 on ebay i believe..

i suggest you try the local honda forum instead... or try to sell to canadian first..
brex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 28th, 2004, 10:09 PM   #14

ttt
Old December 29th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #15
KNIGHTRIDER

Send a message via AIM to sunnyincali Send a message via Yahoo to sunnyincali
Buyers:Hey guys heres a link to see the exchange amount of Canadian dollars to US dollars, the stuff still comes out real pricey, then there will be shipping from Canada which is pricey too.

http://www.gcitrading.com/CONVERTER.htm

Seller:
Sorry to say you should lowers prices alot more to get any sales from V6p, also alot of people here are cheap and always through low offers, if your trying to make even or come out close this not the site to do so and lastly alot of your stuff can be bought brand here in the state for the same prices. Sorry ; - (
sunnyincali is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 29th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #16

Who the f do you think you are? You are way out of line. Where do you come from? This is the most negative response i have seen from anyone since i joined this site. This will be reported to administrators. I have purchased items from this site and have had very good rapport with other sellers. The way it works is, if you don't like the price you can make an offer or you don't have to buy. Trashing a sellers post and stating that all V6performance members are cheap low ballers is totally disrespectful and tells me that you are a moron. Buyers on this site have much more integrity and respect than you. They are not stupid. They are aware of exchange rates and shipping costs. On the other hand you have proven that you have no respect for anyone on this site. You need to learn how we do business on this site. In the mean time do us all a favour and find another site to evangelise your BS.
Old January 3rd, 2005, 11:37 AM   #17

Sorry rbarrena but sunnyincali is right- I don't think his post is disrespectful at all. Perhaps he shouldn't have bothered posting as you are right as well- if someone wants something they'll post, if not oh well. Which is why I didn't bother to tell you that you're prices are way too high for this market as well (well I did mention the konis which I thought were way up there).

I think what we're trying to say (that is brex, rbarrena and myself) is that you're highly unlikely to sell that stuff at those prices due to the conditions of the market and the typical v6p buyer (cmon who doesn't want to pay minimum dollar?). You might be better off on ebay or local.
Captal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 8th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #18
KNIGHTRIDER

Send a message via AIM to sunnyincali Send a message via Yahoo to sunnyincali
hey man chill out! im was tryn to help you out, obviously you havn't been on this site long enough to know how many people work on this site. im not tryn to dis you man i just was nicely tryn to let u know that the prices you want, you may not get because again people here through low ball offers. im pretty sure i was politley let'n you know that but i guess not. anyways sorry but you owe me an apology and thanks to the homie who got my back. we all v6 homies here if you got beef you need grill it up and eat it we all one big v6 family here dog.
sunnyincali is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 8th, 2005, 11:43 PM   #19
DOO

ha ha ha
DOO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2005, 01:05 AM   #20

US$70 shipped for the comptech sway?
i3igpete is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:12 AM   #21

this is old dude
eccsnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2005, 02:30 PM   #22

yeah but obviously he didn't sell too much stuff.
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #23

and $300CDN shipped for the konis and springs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in