FS/FT: used generic AEM CAI intake w/o the filter - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2004, 01:29 PM   #1
RKV

FS/FT: used generic AEM CAI intake w/o the filter

a used generic AEM CAI intake(light blue color) for a 4 cylinder 98-02 accord sale, with all the hardware minus the K&N filter. no cracks or deep scratches, good condition. was on the car for about 25-30K miles. so its basically the piping and the hardware for $10+shipping(around $15), open to trades also. but for trades remember even the generic CAI's go brand new around like $80-120 shipped, and u cant trade old stuff to get them, so id expect more than $40 worth of products. pics available upon request. check the trader rating, to see my credibility
RKV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 1st, 2005, 09:40 PM   #2
RKV

new years bump =)
Old January 2nd, 2005, 01:09 AM   #3

generic cai? SO its not made by AEM? You need to clarify, and generic cai's do not go to $80-$120 shipped
lazybum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM   #4
RKV

generic means not genuine or no brand name, i see plenty of people writing generic header or intake, so i assumed people got what i mean, but ur right, writing AEM, may have thrown some off, so ill clarify, i meant not a REAL AEM CAI, thus, an AEM style intake. sure, i do see some ebay intakes going for like $25-40+shipping, but those are simply CAIs, shi* quality, this CAI i bought from a reputable import store and they developed the CAI based on AEMs physical dimensions and materials used to make them. i paid closer to $150, this was before a lot of these poor quality intakes came out. i did notice they are slightly smaller in thickness. btw, there are still some non brand name CAIs going for $80-100, real AEM gen 1 i still see going sometimes for $180 shipped. i think i know what im talkin about, ive been modding a 6th gen accord for 5 years now, dropped plenty of Gs on this car. im asking for $10+shipping, i think my deal is very REASONABLE.

Last edited by RKV; January 2nd, 2005 at 11:19 AM..
Old January 2nd, 2005, 02:42 PM   #5

I didn't mean to trash your thread, but yea. The real point of my post was to get a more specific description of the cai. You said generic aem, thats an oxymoron. $10 is very reasonable, and I know CP makes an intake thats carb approved, thus having a higher price than other generic cai's. I've modded a 6th gen v6 for several years and spent thousands as well before buying the 7th gen. Anyways, good luck on your sale.
lazybum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 2nd, 2005, 06:49 PM   #6
RKV

thxs man, i hope i sell, and good choice of ride u picked
Old January 3rd, 2005, 01:08 PM   #7
RKV

had an offer, but he has yet to pay, and doesnt return numerous pms, so still available
Old January 5th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #8
RKV

last bump b4 ebay
Old January 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM   #9
RKV

sale pending... but people let me know if ur interested! ive had 2 flakers already for this
Old January 9th, 2005, 06:58 PM   #10
RKV

to flakers, now 4real ebay time... cant waste anymore time with peeps saying they'll pay and dont respond back to pms
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in