FS: Neons and Push Button Start - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2004, 07:32 PM   #1
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
FS: Neons and Push Button Start

Well. i got 2 things for sale.

1. StreetGlow Gold Line Blue Neons
Good Condition, still sealed in box.
Asking 80 Shipped OBO.(PENDING PAYMENT)

2. Ignited Illuminated Push Button Start Red
Box is a little beat up from shipping, but still sealed inside.
Asking 45 Shipped OBO.

PM, Email, IM me, or post here.

thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40

Last edited by The_Tofu_Shop; January 2nd, 2005 at 08:14 PM..
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 1st, 2005, 05:20 AM   #2

hey..im interested in the push start...

can you do 25 shipped? to zip 98281?

sorry for the low offer..im currently saving up for a lip kit..
hondaboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM   #3
Tofu Delivery Boy

sorry bro. at 25 shipped in losing more than half of what i paid. and im also losing shipping...its just not worthwhile for me to do that. 45 shipped is a good deal tho. better than what you can do on ebay, and better than u can buy it at a shop.

I only wish the guy had sent me blue

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 2nd, 2005, 10:22 PM   #4

Hi,

Yeah, I understand...Ill still think about it though. Just some questions if you dont mind me asking. Where were you planning on putting them on the car? I was looking at my car yesterday and I have no spot to put them on. Also, does the RED illuminate or no? I kinda like the s2000 type, where it does not light up...but if it does, its ok too...just curious!

thanks again for the reply...
Old January 3rd, 2005, 05:34 AM   #5
Tofu Delivery Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaboi
Hi,

Yeah, I understand...Ill still think about it though. Just some questions if you dont mind me asking. Where were you planning on putting them on the car? I was looking at my car yesterday and I have no spot to put them on. Also, does the RED illuminate or no? I kinda like the s2000 type, where it does not light up...but if it does, its ok too...just curious!

thanks again for the reply...
i hear you man, you gotta save money wherever you can. Sorry if i sound strict, or B!tchy, i was mad yesterday cause i blew like 5 fuses trying to get my LED bars to work... But now im okay. kinda. i still hate those things...but yeah. the one i had Illuminates, the red is kinda transparent. ive seen one light up and it looks clean, i ono, i think the non-illuminated ones are kinda boring...

As for a mounting point... i was originally going to fabricate a fiberglass mount so i could mount it right next to where the keyhole is, like to the right of the steering column...theres a small vent like thing there. i ono what thats for lol...but it seemed like a nice place to put it...ive also thought about mounting it along with racing cover switches in the second DIN slot on my dash, buying one of the ignited DIN kits, but i ono, it seems too common for me... i also contemplated in the lower console area, or perhaps right next to the shifter... but i ono still

if youre still interested, you know where to find me...

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 3rd, 2005, 08:01 AM   #6
Retired the Accord

I want it but... I want that CF hood and some Tokico shocks... that's 3 bills right there. So much money. hahaha

I'm watching this thread though.
justkillin_time is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM   #7
Tofu Delivery Boy

well imma try to see if autobacs will let me exchange it for a blue one...

if they do let me, if they dont, you guys can buy it

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 4th, 2005, 06:49 AM   #8
Tofu Delivery Boy

ttt Daily bump.

NEONS ARE SOLD...

BUT BUY MY PUSH BUTTON!

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 6th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #9
Tofu Delivery Boy

ttt DAILY BUMP

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 8th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #10
Tofu Delivery Boy

ttt daily bump...

please buy my push button start

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 18th, 2005, 03:44 PM   #11
Tofu Delivery Boy

ttt Bump

I know someone wants the Push Button Start

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 19th, 2005, 03:32 AM   #12

I doooo! but no money! hahaha...umm where do people actually mount these? any pics of them mounted on cars?
Old January 19th, 2005, 06:34 AM   #13
Tofu Delivery Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaboi
I doooo! but no money! hahaha...umm where do people actually mount these? any pics of them mounted on cars?
ive seen people replace where the clock goes, with a fiberglass mount, ive seen people replace just the emergency button, but relocate it, and put the push button there. ive seen people mount it with a bracket to the steering wheel, under the dash, in the sunglass mount. in the tray. inside the armrest in the center console, where the foglights button goes on the left hand side of the drivers air vent... lots of places ... get creative... and...

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old January 19th, 2005, 06:42 AM   #14

I replied to ur pm...ill keep that price in mind for now! I hope you understand...me in a tight budget! hehe..

wow..never knew they have lots of places for these buttons....does anyone have a picture of it?
Old January 19th, 2005, 06:47 AM   #15
Tofu Delivery Boy

arent late night post whores the coolest

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in