FS: OSRAM and Philips 85123 D2S bulbs for sale!!! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2005, 09:33 PM   #1
4.0L

FS: OSRAM and Philips 85123 D2S bulbs for sale!!!

I have a pair of OSRAM bulbs that came with my HID kit that I got from sj*performance on HIDplanet. I don't think the colorshift has occurred on the bulbs...so they're still very new. == $60 shipped

I also have a pair of Philips 85123 D2S bulbs for sale that I bought from black_01accord...and I've had them for a day. Here's a link to the original post on HIDplanet that he had. == $100 shipped

http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2543

I'm selling these bulbs because I found a seller that I'm getting a pair of Ultinons from. We all know about those =]....so I need the money from these bulbs. Thanks guys!!

Jeff
VietNinjaJ30A1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 8th, 2005, 11:09 PM   #2
thread killer

Send a message via AIM to vtecricebox
i always thought the broken nib thing was the tip...what happened there? and yeah...i'm interested in these..
vtecricebox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 8th, 2005, 11:41 PM   #3
4.0L

no...check the pictures....broken "nib" is one of the plastic pegs that the harness holds on to. apparently the guy i bought them from had a "forceful turn"...and broke it off. he sent me a pic showing me that they still held perfectly....so i bought them and they do hold perfectly =]

Old January 9th, 2005, 04:37 AM   #4
thread killer

Send a message via AIM to vtecricebox
yeah i saw that...but what i notice too is that the tip of the bulb on the right is broken off or something...wondering what happened there...
vtecricebox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 9th, 2005, 04:57 PM   #5
4.0L

lemme take the bulbs out later tonite and take a look. i didn't notice anything when i put them in...was it on the same bulb with the broken nib? hit me up on AIM VietNinjaXTC if you can...just drop me a line so I know your SN and i can contact you easier! I'll check out the bulb tonight and I'll let you know what I find!!

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in