more parts from CL-S, Accord V6, TL-S - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2005, 09:53 PM   #1

more parts from CL-S, Accord V6, TL-S

comptech headers - $500 firm
comptech exhaust - trade stock exhaust plus cash (make offer)
comptech springs - make offer

these are coming off my buddies '03 CL-S. all of it was originally installed at the factory when he bought it. a few months ago he put teins on (which were sold to lowincash) and now he is returning his car back to stock.

pm for more info, i can possibly get pics from him.

houston area gets priority, cash is preferred also .
FRESHV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 6th, 2005, 10:22 PM   #2

blah dammit why couldn't you live in Pennsylvania. I would have been all over that but I can't just send my mufflers off w/o having ones to put on. How much is the extra cash and plus can you get pics posted. thx
TypeRpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 6th, 2005, 10:38 PM   #3

Interested in the headers.. PM me!
PenguinQX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 6th, 2005, 10:45 PM   #4

honestly, i dont know how much my friend needs for the exhaust yet but i'll make sure to ask. i was actually the one who recommended he do a trade/cash kinda deal since he gave his stock mufflers away.
Old February 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM   #5
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
dibs on headers..

edit:

pm me your paypal address and i'll get money to you right away...

i know kin (lowincash) and he knows me so he can vouch that i'm a good person, and i have 9 trader rating points.. tofushop VVVVVV can vouch for me too..

KIET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiet; February 6th, 2005 at 11:15 PM..
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM   #6
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
2nd dibs on the headers!!

FRESHV6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 7th, 2005, 01:14 AM   #7
Above 85

Are the headers for a manual or auto CL-S? BTW: 3rd Dibs on the Headers if Kiet and Tofu fall through

MichaelQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 7th, 2005, 06:18 AM   #8
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
4th dibs, man I was waiting for something like this but I missed this thread yesterday
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 7th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #9

dang .. trust me i got plenty of dibs in just my PM's alone! ok.. please PM me everyone's telephone numbers. we will be calling everyone tonight to sort this out by Wed.

these headers are from a 6spd, but i believe it will fit either.

AGAIN, PLEASE PM ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TONIGHT SO I CAN REACH YOU AND SETTLE THIS ASAP! THANK YOU EVERYONE.
Old February 7th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #10

ok, i *think* i gave everybody that pm'd me their phone # a call, if i didnt, i apologize.. please resubmit if you didnt hear from me today. i apologize for the late calls too, there was a long list! uhm.. so what it boils down to is this:

local guy A wants to pay $150 plus trade on exhaust.. so local guy A has dibs on it unless anyone else can offer up a better deal.

socal guy A wants to pay $550+ for headers, local guy B max is $525.. so cali guy gets it. (i'm not sure how much to ship, so out of towners keep that in mind.. it will probably be around $30?)

springs are kind of iffy. labor on it is $100 minimum. if anyone is willing to have these taken off, they are yours for whatever amount over the cost of labor to remove them. i honestly feel it isnt worth the effort (since new ones can be had for a bit more) so they'll most likely stay on the car if no one is interested.

thanks everyone, keep the PM's coming! the car is in the shop getting some panels painted so the soonest i can get the parts off will be around thursday, 02.10.05 or so.
Old February 8th, 2005, 12:59 AM   #11
Tofu Delivery Boy

FRESHV6

again

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old February 12th, 2005, 01:56 AM   #12
Tofu Delivery Boy

they wont? are you sure? i thought all the headers were the same?

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old February 12th, 2005, 04:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeDoc
6-speed CL-S headers will NOT fit an auto without fabrication.......

Just a heads up.....

Wrong. The 6 spd headers will work on an automatic. If you had the earlier auto header that did not have the bend for the motor mount, it would not work on a 6 spd.
thinjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 6th, 2005, 09:42 PM   #14

any updates on the headers??
acccccrd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 7th, 2005, 12:33 AM   #15

How much did the local guy offer? I might be able to beat his offer
Juruki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 7th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #16
Tofu Delivery Boy

im sorry, headers are sold.

and that has already been determined.

I do not mean to flame, but as a mod, i feel it is kind of rude to keep bidding after the stuff is already sold.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in