FS: Car computer (dvd, mp3s, etc..) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2005, 04:07 AM   #1

FS: Car computer (dvd, mp3s, etc..)

I am selling 5 auto pcs. For 1000 shipped each. This is without a monitor. You can buy a monitor on ebay or from another site(www.digitalww.com is a good site.) This product is straight from Korea and is brand new in the box. This is not your ordinary headunit it is acctually a computer. If you want you could use it at home. A gps reciever is not included but you can get one for 50-100. Installing it is not very difficult. I can take pics of it if anyone wants to see them. I just got back from Korea and bought them from the company directly. This is the cheapest price you are going to find this for. One of the unique features that seperates it from ordinary pcs it that its bios is set so it can read dvds and cds without booting. This means no booting time. All of the autopcs will come with my tweaked software and will include windows xp and a gps program. It acctually has a 40gb hdd. I may might be able to get more if people are interested. I only have 5 at my house. If i can get 10 people interested I could definitely get 7inch touchscreen monitors for 300 shipped for a nicer model(xenarc) or 200 shipped for cheaper one(lilliput). This is the best solution if you dont have a lot of computer experience. You can visit www.mp3car.com to learn more about car computers. These are the very best prices that you are going to find. pm me or respond if you have questions. If any memebers already have car pcs please let people know how useful they are. The dvd player is also slot loading not tray loading.
and my email is [email protected] also anyone who wants to come see one in action I live in westchester county, ny.

edit: I also have a set of enkei CDR-9 I have been trying to sell them for awhile. I will sell a carpc and the rims for 1500 shipped.
I also dont have any of my own pics I will get them by tommorrow afternoon.

Last edited by ill_ace; February 28th, 2005 at 04:08 PM..
ill_ace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 1st, 2005, 04:07 AM   #2

bump

Last edited by ill_ace; March 2nd, 2005 at 05:34 AM..
Old March 2nd, 2005, 05:35 AM   #3

anyone?

Old March 2nd, 2005, 07:15 AM   #4
CG1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to ATran Send a message via MSN to ATran
i would but thats expensive hehe. bump though.
ATran is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 2nd, 2005, 10:37 AM   #5
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
Does this sound like a vendor to anyone besides me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 2nd, 2005, 01:41 PM   #6
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
yeah it does sound like a vendor .. but im too sick and tired of correcting people hah
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 2nd, 2005, 02:25 PM   #7

no im not a vendor. I am really doing this to spread car computers. If more people have them more companies will make parts for them. I am not making much off each sale. I am selling for 200 under the retail price. I got these from the company myself so they gave me a discount. I also went half way across the world to get them. This is also pretty cheap because getting the parts yourself will be close to 1000.

Last edited by ill_ace; March 2nd, 2005 at 02:28 PM..
Old March 2nd, 2005, 11:06 PM   #8

Would love to have one for a project I am working on, but a bit too pricey. Nice product though...
ADICorp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM   #9

What is this thing called? Brand?
green2dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 3rd, 2005, 07:43 PM   #10

the brand is autocan(korean brand) its called autopc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in