FS:2000 V6 accord Black coupe 86,000 mi - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 444
Send a message via AIM to bagbklyn
FS:2000 V6 accord Black coupe 86,000 mi

2000 V6 accord coupe

Description: Black outside with grey leather leather interior. 86,800 mi, the miles were all highway. The car was only hand washed(I can't stand the swirl marks that the carwash usually gives) . 95% of the service was done at honda and the other 5% was done by myself. I have an extra tire and rim. The only reason im getting rid of it is because im getting a company car. And I rather is go into better hands

Changed the oxygen sensor
Did Alignment a month ago
Changed transmission 1 month ago at honda still 11,750mi and 11 months left
Changed engine mounts
Changed all 4 brakes
Changed oil every 3000 miles with honda filter and mobile oil

Some of the things that I have added or upgraded the car:

Added Viper Remote 790 start, 2-way LCD transponder
Upgraded to a honda 6 CD indash changer
Upgraded all 4 speakers and amps and added crossover speakers in the door
Added Spoiler
Added 4 Mudflap
Added chrome muffle tips
I changed the backlight so the turn signal is amber

Asking price $11,500 OBO

I can't upload all the pictures but you can click the link belows:











bagbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 10th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 444
Send a message via AIM to bagbklyn
Bump

I dropped the price to $10,500
bagbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 18th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 444
Send a message via AIM to bagbklyn
Bump

Lowered the price to $9750 OBO
bagbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On