Fs: Comptech Sc For Cl-s 6 Speed - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #1

Fs: Comptech Sc For Cl-s 6 Speed

2800.00 Complete + shipping. Negotiable.
For CLS 6 Speed, will work on an automatic, but you would need to get a fan shroud from Comptech and possibly a few other small items. That is for you to decide upon and research for yourself.
This will work on an accord, but don't know what's needed to complete the fitment. There are some big hitters on this site who have made it work, check with them.
Kit includes big items provided by Comptech such as Fuel Pump, FPR, ESM, (which doesn't affect timing, although some might say it does) Battery Tray, Comptech Icebox, hoses, clamps, stock pully, nuts and bolts, and two new exxtra belts.
The pully IS NOT THE HBP, it is the stock pully that comptech provides with their kits. You would need to purchase a 51R battery to fit the tray and a HBP if you want more boost.
This unit is in excellent shape, reportedly with approx. 6000 miles on it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trlloy.../ph//my_photos
You know how to reach me.
thinjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 7th, 2005, 09:43 PM   #2
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
i think once i get my coilovers and my rims, i want supercharger... free bump..

KIET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 7th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #3

where in the southeat you live in?

Oh yeah one more thing do you happen to have Catback exhaust for your CL-S Six speed? I wanted to know what year for the accord will fit for the CL? Also would i need a coupe 02?
ohm4life911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohm4life911
where in the southeat you live in?

Oh yeah one more thing do you happen to have Catback exhaust for your CL-S Six speed? I wanted to know what year for the accord will fit for the CL? Also would i need a coupe 02?
florida,
no catback available, only supercharger.
it will bolt right on your car if you have a cl s 6 spd like your signiture suggests.
Old April 9th, 2005, 05:58 AM   #5

to the top
Old April 13th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #6

bump
Old April 13th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #7
Banned

great price man, i bet you will miss that wonderful whinning noise ??? Lol...
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2005, 05:05 PM   #8
4.0L

quick! someone tell me how to get this to fit my accord!!

I ACTUALLY HAVE THIS MONEY!!
VietNinjaJ30A1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #9
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
Call comptech all pieces you need should run around $100. Ask to speak to Joe S. or Shad. Also you dont need a new FPR you can adjust this one.
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2005, 05:56 PM   #10
4.0L

cool i'm gonna check it out and as soon as i find out how much i can fix my car for....i'll let you know and hopefully you still have this!
Old April 14th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietNinjaJ30A1
cool i'm gonna check it out and as soon as i find out how much i can fix my car for....i'll let you know and hopefully you still have this!
yes, it will fit your car with minimum effort. Were you able to contact Comptech?
Old April 15th, 2005, 01:32 AM   #12
4.0L

i'm waiting to see how much it will cost to fix my car...moderately. as soon as i find out i'll contact you...maybe we can negotiate a price? depending on how much cash i have left over =/
Old April 15th, 2005, 08:56 AM   #13

Quote:
i'm waiting to see how much it will cost to fix my car...moderately. as soon as i find out i'll contact you...maybe we can negotiate a price? depending on how much cash i have left over =/
of course, the price is negotiable, I'll tantalize all serous offers.
Old April 16th, 2005, 05:23 AM   #14

to the top
Old April 17th, 2005, 05:05 PM   #15

For CLS 6 Speed, will work on an automatic and will work on the Honad Accord but you would need to get a fan shroud from Comptech and possibly a few other small items. That is for you to decide upon and research for yourself.
This will work on a Honda Accord as stated above.
Everything is is perfect working condition with roughly 6000 miles on the unit. All parts are included in this kit to bolt on and go fast.
The pully IS NOT THE HBP, it is the stock pully that comptech provides with their kits. Additionally,you would need to purchase a 51R battery to fit the tray and a HBP if you want more boost.
THIS PRICE IS FULLY NEGOTIABLE, THE ASKING PRICE OF 2800.00 IS A STARTING POINT. DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER.
I will stand behind the condition of this SC and offer any assistance and offer a guarantee that it will be in the condition stated and will work as designed.
Old April 17th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #16

Quote:
whatever happened to this person?
Old April 17th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #17
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinjim
whatever happened to this person?
i think he went a different route...
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 18th, 2005, 01:25 AM   #18
4.0L

i'm still here...still waiting on the shop to get an estimate =[ sorry i'm takin so long. please don't let me hold you up if you have other serious offers. i'm trying to push this as hard as i can to get an estimate from the shop so i know if this SC is feasible for me cost-wise. thanks!!!
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:33 AM   #19

Quote:
i'm still here...still waiting on the shop to get an estimate =[ sorry i'm takin so long. please don't let me hold you up if you have other serious offers. i'm trying to push this as hard as i can to get an estimate from the shop so i know if this SC is feasible for me cost-wise. thanks!!!
cool, I know how that goes.. keep me posted through PM, the unit is still for sale. a lot of people sitting on the fence getting rashes on their bumms. hehe
Old April 18th, 2005, 02:53 PM   #20
jinsoku.com

Quote:
For CLS 6 Speed, will work on an automatic and will work on the Honad Accord but you would need to get a fan shroud from Comptech and possibly a few other small items. That is for you to decide upon and research for yourself.
This will work on a Honda Accord as stated above.
Everything is is perfect working condition with roughly 6000 miles on the unit. All parts are included in this kit to bolt on and go fast.
The pully IS NOT THE HBP, it is the stock pully that comptech provides with their kits. Additionally,you would need to purchase a 51R battery to fit the tray and a HBP if you want more boost.
THIS PRICE IS FULLY NEGOTIABLE, THE ASKING PRICE OF 2800.00 IS A STARTING POINT. DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER.
I will stand behind the condition of this SC and offer any assistance and offer a guarantee that it will be in the condition stated and will work as designed.
i just got off the phone with comptech and i asked them if the install would need minor modifications, which i already knew it would. they said that the CLS6 SC's elbow is different from the accords and has a different part number even. that alone would cost 100-150 to buy.

i was talking to a sales rep, so ill call back and talk to Jonesy to confirm. as of right now, i dont think itll fit unless you pay a few more hundred dollars in extra or replacement parts.
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vTecaznracer
i just got off the phone with comptech and i asked them if the install would need minor modifications, which i already knew it would. they said that the CLS6 SC's elbow is different from the accords and has a different part number even. that alone would cost 100-150 to buy.

i was talking to a sales rep, so ill call back and talk to Jonesy to confirm. as of right now, i dont think itll fit unless you pay a few more hundred dollars in extra or replacement parts.
Well, sorry to hear that but that's good to know info that for an extra 150.00 or less it will fit the accord by just changing the elbow. Other than that and the 51r battery you'd need to get, it's a pretty good deal since they cost in the neiborhood of 4 g's. I read this after I sent you a PM this afternoon. Let me know where your going with this before I show it as sold. Thanks.
Old April 18th, 2005, 10:59 PM   #22
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
For all the parts needed to convert it will run under $200. That is minus the FPR since that can be adjusted to specs for either or as well as ESM. You should talk to Joe S. from Comptech.
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 19th, 2005, 12:07 AM   #23
jinsoku.com

Quote:
Well, sorry to hear that but that's good to know info that for an extra 150.00 or less it will fit the accord by just changing the elbow. Other than that and the 51r battery you'd need to get, it's a pretty good deal since they cost in the neiborhood of 4 g's. I read this after I sent you a PM this afternoon. Let me know where your going with this before I show it as sold. Thanks.
sorry if i was unclear, but the elbow is only one of the things that you need to mamke it fit onto an accord. ill be calling comptech tomorrow to talk to a tech, jonesy?, to confirm everything that is needed.
Old April 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM   #24

Possible buyer for this unit, but not confirmed as of yet.
After some research, this SuperCharger will fit the Accord. This was determined with comparing the parts checklist between the Accord and CLS. All parts are included in this kit to fit the Accord except the elbow. To work on the Accord, you will need the elbow that connects to the IM. From what I've been able to gather, it should cost in the range of 75.00 - 100.00 for the elbow.
The other major differences is the voltage that is set on the ESM. On the Accord, it is set to 2.8v and on the CLS it is set for 2.9v. The ESM is universal and I can set it for the Accord. The ESM has an adjustment screw to do this.
The FPR is the same between the two cars. The fuel pressure is set differently with the CLS having more fuel pressure. I can set the FPR to the recommended range that Comptech would have set it at, but if you choose to use the HBP, then it will need to be increased over the stock setting.
Quit dreaming and take the FI plunge, the fun meter will have you asking why you didn't do this mod earlier.

Last edited by thinjim; April 24th, 2005 at 01:17 PM..
Old April 24th, 2005, 07:38 PM   #25
4.0L

it's apparently gonna cost me more to fix my car than i thought...so go ahead and pass me up. thanks for hanging on to it though!
Old April 25th, 2005, 08:10 AM   #26

MODS-

Please show this Item as sold
thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in