Parting out Sale Everything must go!!! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2005, 10:16 AM   #1
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
Talking Parting out Sale Everything must go!!!

Hey whats going on guys, The decesion was made to sell the car so I will be parting everything out. A few of my buddies local guys have called somewhat of dibs on some of my parts. But I have a lot more things that I still need to get rid of and a few other things that I am going to forget that I have so I will add more as I remember it.

Exterior:
Kaminari full lip kit (2dr coupe) $600
Katana VR6 17s with 300 miles on tires: $600 or best offer
M3 Mirrors: $60

Interior:
AEM Eugo Wideband A/F gauge (just got it last week for 400 will sell for $380
HKS Boost gauge (dont have the wire to make it lite up) $50
Apexi Auto/Turbo Timer (brand New) $75
7.2inch TV in middle console. looks sick but will trade for yours plus cash P/M Me!!!
Single and Dual gauge pods: make and offer
"Full Black with Silver inserts Katzskin leather Interior, looks and feels brand new I dont know if anyone wants to swap out my interior for you BLACK leather interior plus some cash I wouldnt want some old woman with a stock accord and awesome interior to be rolling around in style lol: Throw me a P/M and we'll talk Tristate Area

Suspension:
Apexi World Sport Coilovers Brand new still in box: [B]SOLD!![B]
Sprint lowering springs: $60
02 Acura cls front and rear sways: $100

Performance:
Generic Ebay intake shortram: $10
Megan headers (less then 150 miles) make offer
Single universal comptech muffler: $50

Misc:
Apexi Vafc2 brand new never used: SOLD!![SIZE=2]
2 yellow honda shoulder pads: $10
4-point Corbeau racing Harness Brand new: $150

These prices do not include shipping but with maybe some talking we can work something out. As far as big things goes Body kit, wheels I would like to stay away from shipping. So just P/M me or call me and we can work something out.

As far as the supercharger goes my friend who is local to me wants it and if he doesnt take it then I will post it up on here. Most of my stuff is either brand new or has less then 150 miles on it. if you guys have any other questions you can either call me (848 992 2262) or P/M me or even Email me [email protected]

I am going to do this whoever I guess paypals me first or whatever. calling dibs you guys can handle all of that I dont want it to be unfair becasue I work all day long so if you really want this stuff I would reccomend you calling me to talk that way.

Paying with paypal my account is: [email protected]

Thank you everyone for looking and I still have a few more things that I want to sell and will add later as I remember

-Evan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es

Last edited by J 20accord00; April 16th, 2005 at 10:25 AM..
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 9th, 2005, 11:19 AM   #2
???

Send a message via AIM to five0netvv0
dibs on apex'i worldsport dampers
five0netvv0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 11:26 AM   #3
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
dibs on the following ..

TV in stock center console

single Universal Comptech muffler
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 9th, 2005, 11:35 AM   #4
Go Fast, Don't Suck

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=uhmWMP

pic of the TV is here

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:09 PM   #5

Think you posted the album as if your the owned because an error comes up. It says "You are not the Owner of this album" or something to that extent.
02 Accord Love is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #6
Go Fast, Don't Suck

thanks man for clearing that up..here is a link to my page it has some of the things that I have on my car on there

http://community.webshots.com/user/j20accord00

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:23 PM   #7

pics of the megan headers? $150 shipped??
Mikedog4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:25 PM   #8
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Mike dog where you located?

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM   #9

bump for a good seller..buy his stuff guys!
blackaccord69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 12:49 PM   #10
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
is the tv touchscreen or just lcd? I'll take second dibs if its a touchscreen. good luck with the sale man, sorry to hear it
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 01:27 PM   #11
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Send a message via ICQ to BlackV62K2 Send a message via AIM to BlackV62K2 Send a message via MSN to BlackV62K2
Pics of the M3 mirrors? Will they fit the sedan?
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 01:40 PM   #12

Good luck with the sales. I replied to your post in the other article. Why are you selling?
Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 02:30 PM   #13

yo evan..if you still have those full catbacks i have a guy whos interested who lives by me..and he'll trade you his stock ones +cash..let me know man
blackaccord69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 03:10 PM   #14

bump for an honest seller... all of his stuff is mostly new!! not even really used b4, he's in kind of a ****** situation so lets help him out guys!!
JDM01clS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 04:04 PM   #15
RKV

im interested in your katzkin interior, can i get better close up pics of it or just better angles of the seats? the ones from your community webshots dont get a good feel of their condition and how they would look. i noticed katzkin has 2 kinds of kits, one which has kinda hard lookin and feeling leather and some that are butter soft. would u consider trading for cloth tan seats, obviously cash exchange also.
RKV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 09:39 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to driven
Evan,

whats up man, I sent you an IM the other day. Man it sucks to see youre parting out, you spent so much time hooking up your car.

well I am interested in your coil overs and so is my friend, we both have cash in hand. Also I am kinda interested in your Katskin Seats, I do have a black interior in my car I could give to you. We can both meet you half way or something considering you live in the tristate area. I am in MD, we arent that far from each other. Well tell me whats up aight? or just hit me up on aim, on jnayar. Take care man.

-Jai / Telele

PS. dibs on seats, lol, can you send me better pictures of them? I have a charcoal grey interior like yours, my seats are in very very good condition too.

Last edited by driven; April 9th, 2005 at 09:48 PM..
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 11:27 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to CRV_33
would you be willing to ship and part out the kaminari kit? All I need is just a rear lip and if you are interested, how much would it be shipped to 55309?

Thanks
CRV_33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2005, 11:44 PM   #18

Are we still on you know what bro?
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 12:13 AM   #19
Go Fast, Don't Suck

As far as the Tv goes it is not touchscreen, but the picture quality is awesome
The M3 mirrors I am not too sure if they will or will not fit a sedan
The body kit I would like to try to stay away from shipping right now if I cant get anyone to buy it locally.

I still have everything. I need to take other pics but mostly everything is new or in like new condition so if its new then I wouldnt have to take pics of it lol but for used things I will take some pics

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 10th, 2005, 12:28 AM   #20
import tuner and rn

how much for the sways evan ?
eolife22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 01:44 AM   #21
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
wait .. .how come your center console looks so different? .. cuz it looks like a 4 cyl's center console .. v6s have the digital climate control ...
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 02:15 AM   #22
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
maybe he swapped out when he put the monitor in? i thought the LX's camewith the manual cc too? could be wrong.
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 04:56 AM   #23
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
As Driven said in his post I'm very intrested in the Apexi World Sport Coilovers so let me know or hit me on AIM thanks.

`DRE

telele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 07:22 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by J 20accord00
Mike dog where you located?
indiana
Mikedog4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #25
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownz Thrillah
wait .. .how come your center console looks so different? .. cuz it looks like a 4 cyl's center console .. v6s have the digital climate control ...
I dont know man, thats how I got the car it had that console in there. And the car was as dealer demo when I got it.

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM   #26
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
the LX on the v6 don't come with the digital CC
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 10:50 AM   #27
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du3ce
the LX on the v6 don't come with the digital CC
thanks man for clearing that up!!

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 10th, 2005, 11:34 AM   #28

Do you have a pic of the comptech muffler? Also where are you located?
Ptballer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 10th, 2005, 11:37 AM   #29
Go Fast, Don't Suck

I am located in Jersey and the comptech muffler is the same as the axel backs but it doesnt have the piping you know? so you can weld it your stock exhaust system

-Evan

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
Old April 10th, 2005, 05:03 PM   #30

I'm also interested if you're willing to part out the kaminari kit. I'm interested in the sides only, and I'm in Jersey too. Lemme know. Thanks.
coupev6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in