FS: 2002 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Sedan - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2005, 10:52 AM   #1

FS: 2002 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Sedan

Well guys I think it's time for me to part ways of my Accord and get me a new one. I think i'm going for an Altima SE V6. Not quite sure though. I took a look at the new Tacomas and they look sweet. Need some more oomph anyway.

The car has 73k. That might sound like a lot but I do drive a lot for school. But it's all freeway miles, I can gurantee that. No stop and go.

Interior is good with minor wear and tear. I have upgraded the sound system with a Pioneer dual face headunit, that thing cost me a bunch. Also got a Clarion EQ, two 12" Fosgate 1000w subs, a Performance Tecknique 2000w amp and a DHD 200w amp. I'm telling you, this system you can hear for blocks away.

Exterior is great. Took care of it. I wash my car every week. I gave it a complete detail every 3-6 months. I have limo tint from the back doors on back. I think I have 35% on the front. Not sure, but at night you can see anything inside. It's great to protect your valuables.

Not many mods on it since I basically put it back to stock. The only thing is that I dropped it two inches with Skunk2 springs and Tokico Illuminas. It basically rides almost like stock and looks great. No camber kit. I have the stock 15" rims and tires on it. Tires are going to be replaced since I never got an alignment after I dropped my car.

Engine is great. Runs smooth. No vibration. Brakes are good. And very important, NO ACCIDENTS!

Well hopefully I can get some offers for my car. I'm located in So Cal. I'm offering $10,500 for my car. If anybody is intrested e-mail me or PM. Thanks for looking.

P.S: I will post some pics of my car. But they are with some rims I had on. If you want the rims, we can negotiate.
CrAzYbEaNeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in