F.S. Brand New RCA Interconnects for Stereo... - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #1

F.S. Brand New RCA Interconnects for Stereo...

I bought 6 of these high quality MTX Expert series 12 feet RCA interconnects, but ended up only using three... so, I have available 3 sets of these very high quality wires. Comparable to higher end Streetwires Zero Noise series. Don't fall into the hype of triple shield this and quadruple insulation that. Those that know wires will tell you MTX makes serious wires...
MTX uses pure copper wires and silver plated each strand, in addition to a double twisted design to reject noise. Bottom line - very good wires. They went easily for over $35 each...I'm trying to get rid of them for $15 shipped each, or $38 for all 3 shipped. Here's a link to MTX's site so you can check out the features:
http://mtx.com/caraudio/archive/acce...LinkExpert.cfm

I took pictures of the wires, but don't know how to post it...email me if you are interested and I'll send pictures to you. I don't go on this forum as much anymore because of school, but shoot me an email if you're interested: [email protected] ...thanks!
v6pwr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2005, 11:30 PM   #2

up
v6pwr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2005, 12:49 AM   #3

give u 30 shipped for 3
99cordz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in