2004 Accord EX V6 sedan for sale, silver, 37K miles - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2005, 07:23 PM   #1

Exclamation FS: 2004 Accord EX V6 sedan, 240 Hp, silver, 37K miles, 100K warr., $20,000

I am selling my silver 2004 Accord EX V6 sedan to get a different car. The car has never been in an accident. The exterior color is silver. The interior is black leather with brushed aluminum trim. The car will have 37,000 miles on it in a couple of weeks. I am the original owner, and I bought the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. Honda recommends 87 octane fuel for the 240 horsepower V6 enginee. I do have the Honda factory service manual an V6 supplement manual for it as well. I drive just under 80 miles back and forth to work every day. Only 20 miles of that is not interstate driving. Most of the time I have the cruise set on 80. So, it's had an easy 30 something thousand miles.

The 2004 EX V6 sedan came standard with the following: 240 horsepower V6 engine that Honda recommends 87 octane fuel for, 5 speed automatic transmission, leather interior, 2 setting (high-low) heated front seats, driver adjustable lumbar support, dual zone automatic climate control, XM radio, 6 disc in-dash cd player, cruise control, power windows, power doorlocks, power exterior mirrors, Homelink rearview mirror, tilting and telescoping steering wheel, sliding and tilting sunroof, sunroof wind deflector, traction control, 4 wheel anti-lock brakes, 8 airbags (driver side front, side, and head curtain; passenger side front, side, and head curtain; driver side rear curtain; passenger side rear curtain)... lots of airbags... steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls, 16" alloy wheels, remote entry, remote trunk release, remote window roll-down (all remote buttons are built into the key, no keyfob) sliding center console armrest, 2 level center console pockets, 2 center console cup holders, cup holders in all four door pockets, folding rear center console (between seats) with two more cup holders, rear defroster, in-glass antenna, color keyed XM radio antenna, map pockets on the back of each front seat, two 12V outlets (one inside the deeper center console pocket and one forward of the gearshift that is concealed by a spring loaded door), a huge storage compartment just below the climate controls (there is a hinged door on it)

Specifics on MY car:
Rear wing spoiler, power cable routed from battery into my trunk (I had used a 6" powered bazooka, but it took away from the sound quality... so I removed it but left the cable installed)

I'm currently asking $20,000 with my old tires. I'd put new Goodyear Assurance tires on and sell it for $20,500, the local cost of the tires, mounting, balancing, road hazard, and taxes. I'm running it in the Autotrader too.

I did most of the oil changes myself. I enjoy it. However, I had the car's first service done at the local Honda dealership. I also had the car's 30,000 mile maintenance done at the local Honda dealership. I have those receipts.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I have tons of pictures, and I can take a picture to order if you'd like. It has a few stone chips on the hood. They're small, but I can take closeups if you like. I took the sunroof wind deflector off the car, because I didn't really like the looks of it. I still have the hardware and could put it back on really quickly. It took less than 5 minutes to remove, with just a phillips head screwdriver.

Last edited by jason_w_carter; May 28th, 2005 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: I'm lowering my asking price.
jason_w_carter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in