Ingalls Camber Control Arms And Rear Camber/toe Kits - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:01 PM   #1
Official V6P Vendor

Send a message via AIM to peteriap
Post Ingalls Camber Control Arms And Rear Camber/toe Kits

Hello to all V6P members! We are your newest vendor and would like to start off by offering a great deal on Ingalls camber kits. This posting will be specific to the Accords but any V6P member (whether they have an accord or not) can use this coupon code. This way, if you have a friend you want to buy for, you can.

We are offering V6P members:

$10 off all Ingalls camber kits plus free shipping
except for the
Ingalls front upper control arms which are $15 off with free shipping!

If you purchase both the front upper control arms for the 98-02 accord (part#39203/204 or #39207/208) and the rear camber/toe kit #38720,
I will give you a total of $50 off plus FREE shipping!

*****ALL CAMBER KIT PRICES ARE FOR THE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDES*****

This sale will not last forever so please act now. Coupon code is "V6PING" without quotes. The total will be adjusted if coupon does not apply correctly. To get started click here www.iapdirect.com

Please contact me if you have any questions. Payments can also be sent via Paypal to: [email protected]

Ingalls Full Control Arm Kit

Applications:
  • 98-02 Accord
  • 99-03 TL
  • 01-03 CL

Ingalls Rear Camber/Toe Kit

Applications:
  • 98-02 Accord
  • 99-02 3.2 TL
  • 01-04 3.2 CL

Ingalls Front Balljoint Kit

Applications:
  • Too Many to list

KEEP IN MIND THAT WE CARRY ALL PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY INGALLS AND SPECIALITY PRODUCTS COMPANY. CHECK US OUT AT WWW.IAPDIRECT.COM AND WWW.CAMBERKIT.COM

visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Your source for quality performance parts!

Last edited by peteriap; May 20th, 2005 at 09:24 AM..
peteriap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2005, 05:06 PM   #2
No Life LowLife

Do you have the same offer for the 03+ Accords? I am in the market for a front and rear set. Thanks.
Leeak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:08 PM   #3
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeak
Do you have the same offer for the 03+ Accords? I am in the market for a front and rear set. Thanks.
For the 03+ Accord it is $10 off each set so $20 off the front and rear sets. This is on top of our current free shipping promotion!

visit us at

Old May 12th, 2005, 09:11 PM   #4
Guest User 466

i'm sorry im new and dumb
how do these help
dont flame on me!!
tw02av6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #5

yea, im confused on what to buy. i have tein ss's, and i odn't know what to get
nolimit182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:48 AM   #6
Above 85

On the front: Do we need both the control arm and the front ball joint or just the control arm?

MichaelQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #7
Official V6P Vendor

No problem guys. I am here to help.

tw02av6: The camber kits are used when you lower your vehicle to correct wheel camber (wheels that are angled inward / \). This will greatly increase traction and tire life.

nolimit182: Let me know how much you are lowered on the SS and if you change ride height much and I will recommend a kit for you.

MichaelQ: You need either one or the other. The balljoint kits work with the stock control arms and offer a certain range of adjustment. The control arm kits replace the entire control arm and come equipped with a specifically engineered balljoint for the arm. The control arm kit is specific to the 98-02 Accords since they have a lot of clearance issues with camber kits when the vehicle is extremely lowered.

Keep the questions coming guys. I am happy to answer them.

visit us at

Old May 13th, 2005, 12:58 PM   #8

Good deal...I finally found a discount on the control arm. Now I gotta change my wheels (again).
bthrist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM   #9

im not really sure, i think that it's lowered as much as possible,and i never change the ride height. thanks for the help
nolimit182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM   #10
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthrist
Good deal...I finally found a discount on the control arm. Now I gotta change my wheels (again).
Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old May 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM   #11
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit182
im not really sure, i think that it's lowered as much as possible,and i never change the ride height. thanks for the help
Would you say it is lowered about 2.5" or so? I just need an idea so I can recommend the correct kit. If it is lowered 2.5" and you don't change the height, I recommend the front balljoint kit that adjusts 1.5-3.0 degrees #35591 and the rear adjustable camber/toe kit. Let me know what year your accord is and I will post the correct part #.
Old May 16th, 2005, 05:44 PM   #12
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
so ingalls rear camber kit should cost me $ 139 less $ 10 for a total of $ 129 shipped? cos the coupon V6PING doesnt seem to work..

OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #13
Above 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteriap
MichaelQ: You need either one or the other. The balljoint kits work with the stock control arms and offer a certain range of adjustment. The control arm kits replace the entire control arm and come equipped with a specifically engineered balljoint for the arm. The control arm kit is specific to the 98-02 Accords since they have a lot of clearance issues with camber kits when the vehicle is extremely lowered.

Keep the questions coming guys. I am happy to answer them.

So IF I need a front camber kit, which one would I order?
Old May 17th, 2005, 11:53 AM   #14
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
so ingalls rear camber kit should cost me $ 139 less $ 10 for a total of $ 129 shipped? cos the coupon V6PING doesnt seem to work..

Oops! I hadn't set it up. The coupon is up now and working. Yes, the total is $129 shipped!
Old May 17th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #15
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelQ
So IF I need a front camber kit, which one would I order?
Well, it depends on how much your vehicle is lowered. For minimal drops, the accord usually only needs a rear camber kit. If the vehicle is extremely lowered, you can go with the Balljoint style or Control arm style front kit. The problem with the 98-02 accord is there are clearance problems with teh balljoint hitting the inner fender if a bunch of camber adjustment is needed. In this case, you are best off with the full control arm kit which we are running a great package deal on.

If you are still unsure, let me know how much your vehicle is lowered and the suspension setup and I will recommend a kit for you.
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #16
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Quote:
Oops! I hadn't set it up. The coupon is up now and working. Yes, the total is $129 shipped!
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:02 AM   #17
Above 85

Quote:
Well, it depends on how much your vehicle is lowered. For minimal drops, the accord usually only needs a rear camber kit. If the vehicle is extremely lowered, you can go with the Balljoint style or Control arm style front kit. The problem with the 98-02 accord is there are clearance problems with teh balljoint hitting the inner fender if a bunch of camber adjustment is needed. In this case, you are best off with the full control arm kit which we are running a great package deal on.

If you are still unsure, let me know how much your vehicle is lowered and the suspension setup and I will recommend a kit for you.

I have a one finger gap drop all the way around. I have an Ingalls rear, Comptech Sways and Strut with A'pexi WS coilovers installed.

Damn, I wish you were a vendor 4 months ago, I bought a used rear camber kit for $129
Old May 18th, 2005, 10:31 AM   #18
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelQ
I have a one finger gap drop all the way around. I have an Ingalls rear, Comptech Sways and Strut with A'pexi WS coilovers installed.

Damn, I wish you were a vendor 4 months ago, I bought a used rear camber kit for $129
Sounds like you probably have about 1.5 degrees of camber. Go with the Ingalls balljoint kit 35591 to save cash. If you would like the full adjustment of the control arms and may change the height of your coilovers, go with the full control arm kit.
Old May 18th, 2005, 11:22 PM   #19

hi, i'm not sure which cambers to get.. i have an 03 AV6, i have tein s.tech on 18's..i have 2in. f, 1.5 r..which ones do should i get for the front and the rear?
hobbes235 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2005, 02:51 AM   #20

Send a message via AIM to gabedabomb
Quote:
Peter,

The site now has it for $149 which is $139 after discount. It's only been 2 days. Can you hook it up for $129? This is the rear camber link I'm talking about. Also, this kit includes left and right correct? Thanks.
gabedabomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:02 PM   #21
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabedabomb
Peter,

The site now has it for $149 which is $139 after discount. It's only been 2 days. Can you hook it up for $129? This is the rear camber link I'm talking about. Also, this kit includes left and right correct? Thanks.
It has been changed to $139.
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:04 PM   #22
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes235
hi, i'm not sure which cambers to get.. i have an 03 AV6, i have tein s.tech on 18's..i have 2in. f, 1.5 r..which ones do should i get for the front and the rear?

I recommend the 38725 Ingalls rear camber kit and 35590 front balljiont kit or 39207/39208 full control arm kit. The control arm kit will be easier to install and is much less likely to cause any clearance issues. Also, you will receive a great discount if you purchase both the front control arm kits and rear camber/toe kit.

visit us at

Old May 19th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #23

So wait, do I need to order TWO of everything (i.e., two front control arms and two camber kits) which would run me close to a grand? Because each unit only serves 1 corner right? I think I may just go with the rears then. Let me know what quantity I need. I have about -1.0 in the fronts, and -1.9 rears.
Old May 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM   #24

hey i just got my 98 accord aligned my rear camber seems to be -2.2 on the left and -2.0 on the right. i know i need a rear camber kit but which one should i get? ingalls or spc? i would also like to save some $$$.
nycbxaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:23 AM   #25
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabedabomb
So wait, do I need to order TWO of everything (i.e., two front control arms and two camber kits) which would run me close to a grand? Because each unit only serves 1 corner right? I think I may just go with the rears then. Let me know what quantity I need. I have about -1.0 in the fronts, and -1.9 rears.

You need just ONE of each. A quantity of one on the site will get you a set of full cambers for the left and right side. All camber kit prices on the site are for BOTH left and right sides.
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM   #26
Official V6P Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycbxaccord
hey i just got my 98 accord aligned my rear camber seems to be -2.2 on the left and -2.0 on the right. i know i need a rear camber kit but which one should i get? ingalls or spc? i would also like to save some $$$.
Go with the Ingalls rear camber/toe kit. It is the best kit to go with for the rear of your vehicle and most affordable. #38720

visit us at

Old May 20th, 2005, 04:02 PM   #27

Quote:
You need just ONE of each. A quantity of one on the site will get you a set of full cambers for the left and right side. All camber kit prices on the site are for BOTH left and right sides.
Great thanks! I checked a Honda site, and these parts are even cheaper than the OEM part they're replacing! I just wanted to double check b/c someone said that you needed 2 of each. thanks.
Old May 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM   #28

Final question before I buy. I am set on the Ingalls rear. Now, my front readings are about -1.0 each side.

I'm trying to decide to go w/the balljoint or the arms. What's the difference between the two balljoints, and what's the difference between the 39203/204 and 39207/208? On iapdirect it says the first is for -2 to +1.75, and the second for +1 to +4. On the Ingalls website, it says the 207/208 are for -2 to +4. Which is correct? I'm on Pro-Kits and Bilsteins shocks, lowered probably a bit more than 1.5".

Price aside, is it better to get the new control arms, or just press the new balljoints on? What kind of feedback have you gotten from the two different front kits? I don't have adjustable shocks, but it's set on the lower perch and it seems pretty low, and perhaps I should get the new arm to avoid clearance issues.

How long will shipping take to 90034?

Last edited by gabedabomb; May 20th, 2005 at 06:42 PM..
Old May 20th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #29
Booostin~!

Send a message via AIM to accord20o1
how much for the front and rear camber kit? could u hook me up?`
accord20o1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2005, 12:48 PM   #30
Shes like the wind

Send a message via AIM to xi0utlawstarix
i placed my order today....manage to get the price down
xi0utlawstarix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in