FS: Tons of TLS/CLS/AV6 parts .. Wheels, Evo Exhaust, Headers, Port and Polish, etc. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:33 PM   #1

FS: TLS/CLS/AV6 parts .. SC, Wheels, Evo Exhaust, Headers, Port and Polish, etc.

My car is going back to stock, so heres a list of goodies for sale. Buy more then one thing and Ill see if I can work out a discount for you

Ill list the big one first and then go onto the other

COMPTECH SUPERCHARGER
This is a kit I bought of a guy with a CL Type S. It will work on a TL Type S although you may need to buy a fan shroud, not sure? Everything is included. I bought new Spark Plugs too for it too. I will include quite a few various size hoses for the kit, as when I recieved the kit they were missing, as well as hose clamps, and some additional hardware. As we all know, small things are easy to lose lmao, so I just wanted to give a heads up that one or two bolts may be missing, although I think everything should be there.

Reason for selling: For some reason my car didnt like the supercharger, right after I put it on. My car started and ran, but then sputtered and died shortly after. The car then proceeded to try adn start but not crank. Acura currently has my car, and told me it could be a bad TPS or the headgasket is blown. One of the two. Either way, the supercharger was not affected and is still in excellent condition. (The kit came with new spark plugs when I got it, but I bought a NEW set regardless). I just had the supercharger looked at by a local shop and I was told it is in excellent condition for having 15000 miles on it. (Pretty sure its 15000 miles)

2275 Dollars. I can have the Supercharger Polished for 250 dollars if your interested.
------------------------------------
1. FS: Brand new 52mm; Electric Greddy Fuel Pressure and Electric Boost Gauge

I want to get 200 bucks for each. Both gauges are around 260 when bought new. Both gauges are white .. and only the numbers light up at night .. unlike the **** brands such as autometers that light the entire gauge. It lights up green, and the needle red. When turned on/off they sweep to where it should be (on=the current reading off=off the scale). Both gauges are metric.

Gauges come with the power cable and data cable (ie. what comes back from the conversion box to the gauge to display the reading on the gauge).

What i will include for you since im ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice is the following

1. LED Switch, so you dont have to tap any power sources ... you can run this right to your battery
2. bus fuse for the switch.
3. extra wire to run from the gauges/led switch and battery
4. The hose necessary to hook the boost gauge box to the vacuum line
5. The T-valve needed to connect the vacuum line, to the black box line for the boost gauge
6. The wire connectors that connect to the LED Switch

All these are little things, but trust me, they add up real quick. I spent in the area of 40 bucks extra for this minor crap, lmao

GAUGES SAT ON MY STEERING WHEELS AND WERE HOOKED UP FOR TESTING, (IE. Make sure they worked) AND WORK PERFECT !! I think I even still have the boxes

200 is pretty much my firm price =) .. some room to work with

-------------------------------------------------------
2. Greddy EVO 2 Exhaust - Acura CL-S, TL-S, maybe AV6?

It's made for a CL but I had it on my TL with no problems other then one side hanging about .5" lower then the other (this could probably be fixed with some adjustments, I was just lazy). This exhaust sounds amazing, it sounds like a g35/350z only deeper and more refined. There are a few marks from daily driving on the exhaust, and I think a scratch or two on the bottom of the exhaust. This does not affect performance at all, and can only be seen from underneath the car. Im asking for less then half of what the exhaust is worth, the MSRP is close to 1100 dollars. You can expect to gain roughly 10-15hp from this exhaust.

Looking for 550 and shipping

-----------------------------------
3. 19 x 8" Axis Mod with Nitto 555 ... 225/35/19 with 35 offset, 5 x 114.3 and 5 x 100

OK guys heres the deal. I have 19" Axis Mod Seven these wheels on my Acura TL-S. They have Nitto 555; two newer 225/35/19 Tires on em with about 75-50%, and two with about65-70%. These wheels also come with Gorilla Lug nuts and key lock.

I have a tire warrynty on the two older tires, so once the tread gets low stick a nail in em and go get two free brand new tires. Apparently there is free balance and rotation on them as well. (From what I was told when I purchased these, also Im unsure if this warrynty is transfreable .. but I dont see why not)

The wheels are in good condition,. The only really bad thing about them is that one of them has about a 1" piece missing on the lip (i have pictures). Some curbage marks and one tire has a bit of wear on the inside, still plenty of tread !!!

They are a 5 x 114.3 lug pattern and a 5 x 100 pattern as well. I believe the offset is 35. There is about 2" of dish on them.

Please keep in mind these wheels are 2800 dollars new with the Nitto from Axis ... I think off whatever website the cheapest you can get them for is about 2500 with tires + shipping, but no replacement and balance/rotation warrynty.

Looking for 950

this is the one with the lip i was talking about

------------------------------------------------
4. Port and polished intake manifold and throttle body from J32A2 Motor .. TL/CL Type S motor

Greg at OFL Motorsports did the work. My car dynoed with a CAI and the port and polish Intake Manifold and Throttle Body and put down 218whp. Stock TL-s/CL-S is about 200-203whp. I have the video if you would like to see it. If someone could upload it for me I'll put the link on. Also I cant find the dynograph, but I know its somewhere in my room, so Ill keep on looking for it

Intake mani:
Before:

After:

TB:
Before:

After:

Looking for 900 bucks for both. Or trade me stock CLS/TLS parts and take both for 450bucks.
-----------------------------
5. Megan Racing Headers for CLS/TLS/AV6

These are brand new !!! I just opened the box to make sure everything was there, I was going to install them, but my car is going back to stock. The gaskets are even still in the plastic !!! I got these off ebay a while back and NEVER installed them. Therefore I am unsure if they will fit properly or not, however two other people did buy headers from the same batch and they said they had no fitment problems what so ever.

200 Bucks
-------------------------------
6. 02-03 SSM Acura OEM Front Lip

The lip came via DHL, and they ****ed it up. By ****ed up I mean I only got 3/4 of the lip lol. Imagine the lip, right where there right side should begin to curve to the end of the lip is missing. So Im selling cheap, maybe you can have it fixed?

25 Bucks
--------------------------------
7. Auto Meter Sport-Comp Nitrous Gauge

Sport-Comp Series 2-5/8" Mechanical Gauge - Nitrous Pressure 0-1600 PSI

Not much really else to tell. I've had the gauge for a while and I'm pretty sure it works, (never hooked it up, I just used the bottle gauge). The gauge is missing the bulb in the back (only a couple dollars to replace)

25 Bucks

----------------------------------

**** ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING ****

Last edited by AcuraTLTypeS; May 18th, 2005 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Added a new pic and made a clarification on headers and port and polish work, and added another item. Also added my SC on here as well.
AcuraTLTypeS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2005, 03:34 PM   #2

Also, any parts you purchase for me I will stand behind. If they arent as described I will gladly give you a refund !!
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #3

Who did the work on the throttle body?
platinum is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old May 18th, 2005, 03:40 PM   #4

Oh // i should include that lol .... Greg at OFL Motorsports
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #5

OFL Motorsports? Never heard of them, do you have any info on them?
platinum is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:58 PM   #6

yea let me pull his website up ... http://www.oflmotorsports.com/
Old May 18th, 2005, 04:04 PM   #7
I hate my Ford

Send a message via AIM to timdastis
the s/c will not fit 6th gen accords right?
timdastis is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #8

i really couldnt answer that, Id call comptech and ask them or look at their website. It does look like it will fit because the pictures of the items are similar, however I dont want to say it can if it cant and vice versa
Old May 18th, 2005, 04:25 PM   #9
I hate my Ford

Old May 18th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #10

tim clear out your pm
Old May 18th, 2005, 04:51 PM   #11
Right Lane Driver

Are you Hurleysurf24 from Acurazine?

Sounds like it- http://www.acurazine.com/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=25

Everyone should read the above thread- but I guess it's okay if he's willing to stand behind his items.
square_pusher is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #12
clean and simple

Send a message via AIM to whiteaccordcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by square_pusher

Everyone should read the above thread- but I guess it's okay if he's willing to stand behind his items.
wanna sell me your mufflers for 40 bucks shipped?
whiteaccordcoupe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #13

nope. yea mrsteve made me look like a piece of ****. like i said ill stand behind what i sale. and if it doesnt work i will give you a full refund.

im not out to rip anyone off.
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:26 PM   #14
I hate my Ford

Quote:

i WAS very interested in buying the s/c, but after reading those threads, i dunno
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #15
I hate my Ford

i spoke with comptech and they said since theres been an overwhelming demand of people buying used s/c kits, they have this thing where u ship them all the stuff

so if i bought this (i have a 6g v6) i would send the stuff to california and for 200 bucks + whatever in shipping they would check it and make sure its all good and then they would swap out the pieces for TL with the ones for AV6 (different pulley, blower, some other stuff)

if ur willing to stand behind ur claim that it is in perfect working order with full refund if it is not, im willing to still have dibs
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #16

like i said mrsteve is a pos. look at my second post on here. if anything I sell is not as describes, or if the sc does not work, for whoever buys it, I will provide a full refund and pay all shipping expenses

As for MrSteve, I wouldnt worry about him. He's just on his period.
Old May 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #17
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
I have dealt w/ MrSteve and had a great experience. Anyways about the SC. Is it the older or newer version? Does it have oil leak? Are all parts included? So I pay Comptech $200 + $100 to send my stuff + $100 for them to send back + $200 for the other parts needed equals $600. So I am really paying $2875 + shipping for it equaling almost $3000. The kit brand new w/ warranty can be found for a little more than that.
But this is an excellent deal for someone that has a TL/CL Type S. If you are willing to go lower let me know (I mean a few hundred lower).
habib is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 07:26 PM   #18

idk
where are you getting 200 dollars for the other parts .. from what tim said i think you only pay 200 for them to check and switch parts? it only comes out to 2875 btw. you counted shipping three times and at three different rates

shipping is about 50 ground and 75 priority. 2275 + 50 to comptech + 200 to check and change parts + 50 shipped to you. Comes to 2475 after my math ? I dont know if im missing something, but Im pretty sure this is how comptech is ?
Old May 18th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #19
I hate my Ford

i can see what habib is saying, i still gotta call there and find out more like if they pay to ship it back and stuff, im very interested still, whether u gotta bad rap or not, if ur promising to refund our money if its a piece of crap that seems like a good deal to me, its just gonna take me a couple weeks to make some cash, i def want it though
Old May 18th, 2005, 08:49 PM   #20

no prob. you can ask around on vwvortex .. isold over 10000 dollars in parts on that site and not one problem. so mrsteve is just *****y.
Old May 18th, 2005, 09:14 PM   #21
KWO

Can you really give a full refund without having it written down on paper? Refund through forum is just like a statement no?
KWO is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 18th, 2005, 09:25 PM   #22

i will give you a signed receipt if you want .. as well as a statement in the money request on paypal .. that way if anything goes wrong, whic it wont, you can also have paypal on my case
Old May 19th, 2005, 01:40 PM   #23

:d
Old May 19th, 2005, 02:49 PM   #24

join date: may 2005, and selling a s/c? and a potentially broken s/c at that? and further, there's a buyer beware ownage thread on him from another forum?

oh sorry, just thought i'd summarize for my fellow v6p members. good luck w/ your sale, dude!
nodoubt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #25

its fine. i understand where you are coming from. But like I said, one sour apple makes the batch bad. And because MrSteve is pissed or something that I bought his SC and my car had a problem when I installed it. Nothing more nothing less. If you are local I have no problem meeting up and even helping you install the parts too if thats what its going to take to make a sale. MrSteve is just *****ign because he likes to here himself. He put words in my mouth and twisted most of them around.

Like I said before I've sold over 10000 dollars worth of parts on VWVORTEX such things as turbocharger, about 7 sets of wheels (oem avus with mxv4, oem longbeaches with michelen, 17" bbs rc with kdw2, 17" hp hurricanes with kuhmo 712, 18" alutec with prada spec 2, steelies with hubcaps and **** ass continentals lol, and another set as well), T3T4 TurboKit, 2.5" Techtonics Turboback, HKS SS BOV Kit, Chris Green Downpipe and Test Pipe, Forge 007 DV, OEM Headlights, OEM Front Lip, BoneKrusher blue led lightsm Carbon Fiber Intake, Various Gauges and pods, OEM Black Leather Seats (which I sold and traded for OEM cloth seats), OEM Black Leather full door panels, OEM Blue Bora Recaros, GIAC ECU, Upsolute ECU, Remus Muffler. My car was a show/street hence why I went through so many different sets of wheels and tire combinations.

Im sure Im missing quite a few things. But never once was there a problem with any transactions, except for the door panels because they had some marks on them that I thought were storage marks, but evidentally didnt come out as I thought they were so I refunded the guy 40 dollars of the 200 dollars I sold him them for.

Im not out to get anyone at all. Im just looking to get my car back to stock. Also all my paypal transactions have been excellent. I dont know if you have a way of checking it but [email protected] is my paypal.
Old May 20th, 2005, 12:35 PM   #26

Sorry kid, but you are still lying. I never twisted your words, never lied, never even streched the truth. Every claim I made about what you said I backed up with information to dispute everything you said.

Potential buyers review these threads:

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=25
http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169938
http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305882

I can not comment on the condition of the items he is selling. The supercharger was in excellent condition when it left my car. Dealer purchased, installed, and uninstalled. The only thing I can say is that the fuel pressure gauge he purchased does not have the range required (100psi) for the Comptech FPR. His gauge will only read up to around (85psi). They are new gauges though.

Additionally I sold the kit to him for $2,275 shipped. That included a brand new set of spark plugs (which he fouled when he flooded his engine with coolant during the install) and a brand new fuel pump which I drop shipped from Comptech.

This kid is a pain in the ass and a liar. Proven multiple times in multiple threads on Acurazine where he has been banned from selling items. We don't like seeing people get ripped off.

Any questions?
MrSteve is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #27

sad how hurleysurf thought he could pull a fast one by jumping to and from forums... wonder where he'll go next
brianlin87 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:12 PM   #28

steve like i said .. i just purchased a new set of plugs. do you read or are you mentally disabled. This means ontop of the spark plugs recieved, I bought another set. what dont you understand steve. The gauges, what am I holding off on, I supplied pictures of the gauges that are inclusive of their numeric values ... so what am I being "shady" about?

And I guess Tischer Acura did a wonderful job uninstalling it steve, i had to buy extra hardware and hosing. The icebox is also in questionable condition from when I recieved it, but I fixed it.

Get the tampon out of your vagina steve. And stop crapping my threads. Im not ripping anyone off. Im offering full refunds to anyone if the item isnt as described.

Additionally steve, hes the shady person. I dont car if you had problems. I was able to uninstall the supercharger kit and put all my stock aprts back on in the matter of 1 day. Your car sat at Tischer Acura for about 4 weeks before I recieved my item. Thats what I call a crappy seller. I began paying for a SC that I didnt even recieve.
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #29

how ma i shadey jumping forums

Sounds like it- http://www.acurazine.com/forums/sho...96&page=1&pp=25

whiteaccordcoupe
clean and simple

whiteaccordcoupe is Offline:
Chapter: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Ride: 2002 Accord EX V6 Coupe
Trader Rating: (8)
View My Gallery: 7
Quote:

Sounds like it- http://www.acurazine.com/forums/sho...96&page=1&pp=25

wanna sell me your mufflers for 40 bucks shipped?

May 18th, 2005, 08:18 PM #13
AcuraTLTypeS

AcuraTLTypeS is Online:
Chapter: FLORIDA
Ride: Acura TL Type S
Trader Rating: (0) nope. yea mrsteve made me look like a piece of ****. like i said ill stand behind what i sale. and if it doesnt work i will give you a full refund.

im not out to rip anyone off.

obviouslly im not trying to lie abotu who I am or what Im selling, or the antics of Mrsteve

Last edited by AcuraTLTypeS; May 20th, 2005 at 01:23 PM..
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:22 PM   #30

as fun as this all is...take this garbage outta v6p. why make a duplicate ownage thread here. ppl can go read it on the acura forum.
nodoubt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in