TW: 03-05 accord coupe HFP KIT - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM   #1
can't go lower...FML

TW: 03-05 accord coupe HFP KIT

this is for SO CAL people only. i want to do a trade for your front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts for my front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts with the HFP kit on it plus some cash. hit me with some offers. my car is GRAPHITE PEARL. thinking about just slamming the car with some rims plus getting tired of the kit after having it for a while. front lip just got repainted but has some scratches on the bottom which you cannot notice if your car is lowered, side skirt has bottom scratches but cannot see if car is lowered also. asking for around 450 plus your stock parts.
as2222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to accord03
bump for austin!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello Prius.

old sn: AwSoMNaMjA
accord03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2005, 04:59 PM   #3
_

i'm interested. got a graphite coupe.

well hmmm.....nevermind. you wouldn't want the lx sides. i'd like to get the kit though.
0430Steve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM   #4
can't go lower...FML

lx sides are black right?

and yea... time to slam dis sheit roy~!!! selling this to get rims btw.. so yea.. if interested, come by 0430, where you located? i drive around a lot so maybe ill stop by in ur city =)
Old June 1st, 2005, 08:06 PM   #5
_

yeah the lx sides are that unfinished black junk, like the mudflaps. it's hardest to tell on the graphite color though, you have to get close to tell.

i'm planning on getting them painted, getting the ex skirts, or just getting the kit. if you would want the plain ones let me know, or if anyone else doesn't take these off your hands i might do it.

i'm in san diego.
0430Steve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2005, 08:36 PM   #6

selling the kit again austin? bump for ya
eccsnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2005, 10:00 PM   #7
can't go lower...FML

hmmm... black with the mudflaps included... it's koo.. ill take it. give me 47o, and you can take the whole thing, just wanna go with something new now. remember,it's including your stockbumpers and sides for trade of my bumperswith the lip included. the reason why im doing this is because the lip causes minor scratches to the stock bumper wherethe lip is installed because the 3m tape doesn't hold it tite. after a longperiod of time, minor scratches start to happen. i noticed this with accord03 when i took off my front lip to get it repainted. i dont want to take the lip of seperately and get everything repainted again. if you want this kit, 470 with your stocks and lx sides with mudflaps included, it's yours
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:16 AM   #8

i don't think he has mudflaps just the sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0430Steve
...the lx sides are that unfinished black junk, like the mudflaps...
eccsnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:48 AM   #9
can't go lower...FML

oOo.. was skimming through it.. well if he has the mudflaps, even better
Old June 2nd, 2005, 04:08 AM   #10

Send a message via AIM to accord03
Quote:
Originally Posted by as2222
hmmm... black with the mudflaps included... it's koo.. ill take it. give me 47o, and you can take the whole thing, just wanna go with something new now. remember,it's including your stockbumpers and sides for trade of my bumperswith the lip included. the reason why im doing this is because the lip causes minor scratches to the stock bumper wherethe lip is installed because the 3m tape doesn't hold it tite. after a longperiod of time, minor scratches start to happen. i noticed this with accord03 when i took off my front lip to get it repainted. i dont want to take the lip of seperately and get everything repainted again. if you want this kit, 470 with your stocks and lx sides with mudflaps included, it's yours

yeah if i were to sell my lip...i would like to change bumpers......so yeah bump...slammm that ****! no less than 2.7 in please.
accord03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM   #11
can't go lower...FML

haha i will i will.. see ya soon up in Rside roy.. newayz... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in