FS: Immaculate '91 300zx N/A w/ only 79K Miles!! (Columbus, OH) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2005, 11:08 PM   #1

FS: Immaculate '91 300zx N/A w/ only 79K Miles!! (Columbus, OH)

1991 Nissan 300ZX Non-Turbo
only 79000 miles
white with black leather

I have to sell my 300ZX because I'm goin to school in the fall and need the money. I bought it about 6 months ago from an ex-member of 3ZC. The car is in immaculate condition. It's had it's 60k maintenance done at 63K and it's had every oil change with a full synthetic blend. Since I have owned it, I can attest to 93 octane gas ALWAYS. The only modifications on the car at the moment are a B&B Triflo exhaust and a completely custom blue LED retrofit of the guages. The interior is flawless with absolutely no rips, cracks, or tears. The car has just had it's oil changed, rotate, balance, and alignment, and a full detail. I have all paperwork of all the maintenance completed. I have also replaced the exterior mouldings that run along side of the windshield and t-tops with KarumaZ mouldings. There are 2 small issues with the car. It apparently needs a new starter relay which is a cheap fix, but I have not had time to get it fixed. It causes the car to VERY RARELY grind when starting which does not hurt the car but is embarrasing at times. It also has a small dent on the front drivers side fender. I walked out to my car from work one day and I saw this dent caused by someone reckless. I was very hurt for my Z and went to see how much the damage would cost to repair. The shop told me it was a very simple fix and just needed to be bent back into place. The paint is still intact so it doesn't need to be repainted. He said it would easily be less than $100, but i'm dropping my price because of it.

$7500 with the B&B Exhaust
$7000 with the Stock Exhaust

please email me or call me and leave a message if you have any questions!!

[email protected]
614 397 0634

THANKS!!
Mixophrenia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2005, 08:07 AM   #2

car is sold...
Mixophrenia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in