Accord V6 Forum banner

Parting out 98 Accord Coupe WA state lots of Parts LOOK!

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  mmmikex 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a lot of parts that were for my 98 accord v6 coupe that I now must sell because I no longer have the car. I do not want to ship anything because I am moving and do not have that much time so, I would prefer a local pickup for all the merchandise. I live in the Tacoma area of Washington state and would be willing to go up to 50 miles from Tacoma. It is your responsibility to find out if these items fit your car not mine, find that out before you buy them! Also just to let you know I have receipts for everything so its all legit! I will list the items below with prices. Please remember that all the prices are just a starting point and all are negotiable. Please make reasonable offers though, no "I'll give you 5 bucks for the hood," kind of offers, because they wont be accepted. Just let me know what you want and we will work something out. I have pictures of every item so email me with your email and I will email them to you!

M3 Carbon Fiber Power mirrors (brand new) I think they are for a four door though cause I didnt get them to fit! $15

VIS Invader Carbon Fiber Hood (Real VIS) used for a week! $300

Urethane Primered Black Wings West Full Body kit Brand New! $400

TYC Black Projector Headlights few small scratches none noticeable, used for about a month! $125

TYC Black paintable tail lights, has some scratches and some paint bubbles not noticeable unless right on top of it, used for about a year. $100

Chrome shift gear cover used for a month. $10

ABS primered black eyelids, headlight brows, brand new! $10 SOLD

R1 Racing pedals AT Has scratches on both some pretty deep but when they are on its hard to notice down by your feet. Used for a few months. $5

Black REAL Grillcraft upper grill, metal and custom fit not like those cheap grills, these look tight. used for a month no marks. $100 SOLD

Carbon Fiber locking hood pins brand new, I bought them to use on the hood $20

AT shift knob small scratch $15 E-brake handle (no hardware just the cover, scrathes inside of it but none on the outside $10 or both for $20

Chrome gauge bezel few small scrathes but none noticeable when its in $10

3/4" Mdf trunk insert, gray carpet that almost perfectly matches the gray trunk carpet. It has hinges on it and bends in the same place the factory inserts bends in. It also has a piece of wood in the middle to hold a sub box in place. It also has the inserts which fill in the sides. It looks really good and is 110% sturdier than that flimsy insert honda gives you. Also easy to build off of if you want a custom box or amp rack! $75

Black Steering Wheel cover, keeps your steering wheel from showing wear. $5

Diamond Plate Floor Mats some deep scratches on the front ones and they need to be cleaned. Also comes with the stomp plate cover. $50

Aluminum Accord Door Sills (coupe so theres only two) they are stuck back to back that is why there is only one in the picture. $20

18" Motegi MR7 wrapped in Kumho Ecsta ASX all season 40 series low pro tires. The rims are in excellent condition with only one with a rock chip, none are curbed, the only marks are around the lug holes from when the dumbass at a tire shope took them off the last time. The tires that were on the front have about 75% and the rears about 85% so they have a lot left on them. These arent cheap tires either, they are really nice. I have two locking keys and all the lug nuts which are inclued as well. $800 SOLD

Retail for all of this would be about $3600
Ebay for all of this would be around $2500
My price for all of this $2,056 thats over $1600 off retail and $500 off Ebay!
I will sell all of this to one person for $1800 and you come pick it up (not with shipping).

Please PM or email me at all4theaccord@yahoo.com
Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.