fs: '99 Accord LX sedan (4 cyc, 5spd, Heather Mist) Florida - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2005, 08:10 AM   #1

fs: '99 Accord LX sedan (4 cyc, 5spd, Heather Mist) Florida

Heather mist exterior with tan interior. 102k miles. Honda belts/waterpump was changed at 90k miles. Oil changed every 2.5k miles. Highly reliable and in perfect mechanical condition. Exterior has a few scruffs on the front bumper (could use a repaint) from a shopping cart. There are also 5 small dings on the exterior, otherwise the car is in good shape. The interior is a little dirty since the previous owner transport their baby in it. The motor is a 2.3L VTEC that is very torquey, perfect for a daily driver. 5spd tranny is also rare, car gets great gas mileage (average 440 miles per tank). Always babied, I probably went into VTEC once the whole 20k miles that I've owned the car. Just selling because I have too many cars and my girl can't drive a 5spd. No trades (except for a Lexus SC300). $7,200 obo. Car is located in Tampa, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY please. E-mail is the best way to get a hold of me: [email protected]

Car DOES INCLUDE upgraded EX wheels (which I don't have pics of), otherwise car is completely STOCK. Never modified. Never ragged on...
I also have the Coupe front bumper/hood that I was going to do a conversion with that I'll include. The conversion allows you to use the Oem front lip.

specie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in