CL Headlights, TLS Steering Wheel, 18' Wheels, Cheap! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2005, 08:29 PM   #1

CL Headlights, TLS Steering Wheel, 18' Wheels, Cheap!

Hey, I have a few items for sale. I am located in Southern California in the city of Fullerton, so local buyers are preferred. Picutres are located in the album. If you have any questions or need a better description let me know. Prices are OBO, but I feel they are very reasonably priced. Pictures are located in a gallery here: http://www.acurainspired.com/gallery...=1829&uuid=530
Here are the items:

1) 01-03 TLS Steering Wheel. I bought this off another member who took it off his brand new car. I never had time to put it on my car so it has bee untouched in perfect condition. It has the perforations in the leather which are real comfy. Fits other cars also.
100+ Shipping

2) Apex'I B Pipe off the Honda Accord V6 WS I Exhaust. I purchased this off a Apex'I garage sale and never got around to installing it. It fits the CL and TL. I am not sure if it is a perfect fit, but for the price it wouldn't hurt to mess around.
SOLD

3) 2001 Acura CL Headlights that were originally chrome, but I painted flat black. I experimented with this set alot, so it is not in the best condition. The seals are quite messy and fog when sprayed with a hose directly, but did not fog in rainy weather. The lense has wear and tear also. If your looking for a cheap set of headlights for a project or want to experiemtn I would highly recommend it.
SOLD

4) 2001 Acura CL Headlights Chrome Stock. This is a set of headlights off a 01 Acura CL. They have not been modified in any way. The driver side is in excellent condition, but the passenger side does have some damage. The picture depicts the damage.
SOLD

5) RS Limited Valkyries 18x7.5 +42 Offset 4 and 5 Lug Universal. Here is a set of my previous wheels which were taken off my car. They are the exact replica of the Racing Hart M5 Monoblock. They do not come with tires, but 2 wheels have worn tires that will need to be replaced. They are a beautiful silver color and I will include all center caps and a center cap wrench to secure them tightly to the wheel. All 3 are in great condition with minimal flaws, but the 4th wheel has a bend in the front. This damage can be repaired from 50-100 dollars and the curb rash also. If you are willing to get this repaired, you will have a beautiful set of wheels at a steal. They fit the 2001 CL perfectly with no rubbing whatsoever dropped on eibach sportlines. They would also fit 4 and 5 lug accords and 1st gen cl and many other vehicles. For pictures of them on my car, they are located in the gallery here. http://www.acurainspired.com/gallery...d=279&uuid=530
I believe this is a great price and if you are looking for a set of wheels that will make your car look classy and on a budget, this is something you should consider.
250 Local

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to PM me or email at [email protected]. or give me a call at (714)606-8974. If I do not pick up, I will get back to you.

Thanks for your time,
Brian

Last edited by briancl; August 16th, 2005 at 05:48 PM..
briancl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 13th, 2005, 08:41 PM   #2
NINJA STATUS

Send a message via AIM to fluxcapcaitor
pics don't work
fluxcapcaitor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 14th, 2005, 01:15 AM   #3

they work for me. nice wheel btw, you shouldnt have any problems selling it.
BuCxLuXoRx2o0o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 14th, 2005, 03:56 AM   #4
*this space for rent*

Send a message via AIM to UrbanRocker
I'll take the Black CL headlights for $50.
UrbanRocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2005, 05:45 PM   #5

Bump
Old August 16th, 2005, 05:50 PM   #6
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
hey man .. if you can ship out the wheels I will buy them in a heartbeat! =]
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 16th, 2005, 08:13 PM   #7

I will definately consider shipping them soon if I cannot find a buyer, but won't shipping run alot?
Old August 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM   #8

BTW if anyone is wondering whether I am legit or not, I am a member on acura-cl.com and many members can vouch for me, so don't be afraid.
Old August 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #9
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

shipping is like 70-80
Old August 16th, 2005, 10:12 PM   #10
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

oh yeah can we work on a deal cuz i would have to get one rim repaired? .. oh and what size are the tires? they look like a 40 series ..

thanks =]

tony
Old August 16th, 2005, 11:34 PM   #11

What color is the steering wheel? Pics don't work. Does the steering wheel fit onto a 2001 Accord LX V6? Oh and just making sure even if you said untouched... the steering wheel still has its air bag right? Would you lower the price if I threw in a turbocharger?

Last edited by andreivtec; August 16th, 2005 at 11:38 PM..
andreivtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 17th, 2005, 12:51 AM   #12

It's a black tls steering wheel by itself. no airbag.
Old August 17th, 2005, 01:14 AM   #13
*this space for rent*

Send a message via AIM to UrbanRocker
so the black housing headlights are sold? ahh, damn. oh well, my brother-in-law's loss, not mine.
UrbanRocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in