FS: Eibach Sportlines, High boost pulley, engine stand and TB spacer - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2005, 06:47 AM   #1
supercharged

Send a message via AIM to jleev6
FS: Eibach Sportlines, High boost pulley, engine stand and TB spacer

Sup Guys,
I got a few things up for sale.
First item is a set of Eibach Sportlines with about 10k miles on them. Im selling these because I just got a coilover setup installed. These are in great condition. I think the drop on these was like 1.8 inches. Im hoping to get 120 shipped. Here is a few pics of when they were on my car to show how the car sat wit my 18s.
Front

Side shot

Next I got an Accord High Boost Pulley for sale. I dont know if anybody will want this. Looks like it is in pretty good condition. I will even include the old belt that I used when I had this pulley on my supercharger. Hoping to get 30 shipped for this.

I still got this Outlaw Engineering Thermoblok spacer for the throttle body only. Still new and comes with all the stuff necessary. Hoping to get 20shipped for this.

Last, I got this engine stand. Its not pretty but it still works. I have had it for a while. Hoping to get 20obo. I cant ship this thing so local pick up only.

I'm in milpitas just in case anyone wanted to pick any of this stuff up. It will be a bit cheaper of course. Thanks
-Jason
jleev6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 15th, 2005, 10:29 PM   #2

how much HP will the spacer get? and does it fir the 98-02 accord?

will it fit the 97 3.0 CL?

Im in the central valley so i can pick it up, i go to san jose often since im getting married in less than 2 months so i can pick it up

let me know

thanks
joe
[email protected]
jgiguere17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 15th, 2005, 10:31 PM   #3

ps. you willing to trade for anything? i have a set of accord lights, the same year as yours we can work out a deal they can be perfect for a future retro or other mod

email me and we can chat some

or aol im me @ jgiguere17
jgiguere17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM   #4
supercharged

Send a message via AIM to jleev6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiguere17
ps. you willing to trade for anything? i have a set of accord lights, the same year as yours we can work out a deal they can be perfect for a future retro or other mod

email me and we can chat some

or aol im me @ jgiguere17
pm sent
jleev6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in