Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Sager 5680 Gaming Laptop

559 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Showtime 
#1 · (Edited)
15' screen
Pentium 4 - 2.66ghz
1GB DDRram (2 512's i'm pretty sure)
128MB ATi Radeon 9600 video card
Wireless B (no G), although I have a wireless G notebook card I'll throw in, works great.
80gb HD
8x dvd reader/24x cd-rw writer
Note: my old motherboard fried 5 days after warranty, bought same new one about a year ago
Targus laptop cooler (won't need it if I sell the laptop)

I'll be dead honest with you, the battery life with everything running is about an hour. (reason why i'm selling, tired of looking for outlets in lecture halls) Hence I am looking for a laptop with more battery life. I'm no pro with laptops, but I think it's because of the laptop cooler/wireless that kills batery life when they're both turned on..? No dead pixels or scratches on the screen.

There's odd cosmetic 'scratch' looking marks that I can't really explain by where you place your wrists. Will take after work pics if people are interested.
Runs half life 2 and CS source just fine (I played my fair share of it)

Lots of socal people from this board recognize me, my ebay id is Ogwiz2 w/ a 100% rating.

Here's a review for the laptop I'm selling, pretty much the exact same except it's 2.66ghz instead of 3

http://www.notebookforums.com/portal/modules.php?name=Reviews&file=viewreview&id=10153

I honestly don't know what this is worth, so I'll say 1000 (paid about 2300 2 years ago) but negotiable.

if you're in socal (near UCI) I'd be happy to show it to you in person

Thanks for looking!
-alex
aim: ogwiz2

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.