|September 7th, 2005, 01:53 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: West Co
35-88 amps output.
• Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
• Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
• Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until gun trigger is pressed.
• Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
• Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
• With four output ranges, the Weld-Pak HD is versatile and yet easy to set proper welding procedures for even the novice user.
Selling this for a friend of mine. This is a great unit to weld things at home.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|