testing water: 15640 magnaflow catback exhaust 6th gen - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord01
testing water: 15640 magnaflow catback exhaust 6th gen

hey everyone just trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying my magnaflow catback exhaust 6th gen av6 coupe, used for about 1yr and about 6 months? If someone is interested i'd probably let it go for 160? of course local got dibbs .
slowaccord01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 11th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #2
same avatar since 03'

Send a message via AIM to kEyChAiN
I'm interested, I'm going to be heading down to the San Fransico area in 2 weeks or so, if your near there or somehwhere on the way i could pick them up. Just let me know, but at least you know there is interest

-Thank You

Last edited by kEyChAiN; September 11th, 2005 at 03:39 PM..
kEyChAiN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 11th, 2005, 03:29 PM   #3
same avatar since 03'

I call dibs too

Old September 11th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #4

i live in san francisco lol =P, it's still on my car too. I think you'll need to bring it to a muffler shop to have the piping extended cause yours a sedan.
Old September 11th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #5
same avatar since 03'

LOL are you serious, lol thats tight, well i think i would need to extend it like 2 inches or something to get it to fit. But yea I heading down to the San Fran area in like 2 weeks on the twenty something this month. If you willing to let them go then just let me know. I'm going down to like Agwin, so its not far form San Fran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowaccord01
i live in san francisco lol =P, it's still on my car too. I think you'll need to bring it to a muffler shop to have the piping extended cause yours a sedan.
Old September 11th, 2005, 05:51 PM   #6
same avatar since 03'

I'll give you more info on the exact date i'm going down there, so you know if you wanna let them go by then.
Old September 11th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #7
clean and simple

Send a message via AIM to whiteaccordcoupe
i am interested? I go to school in san diego but will be back in the east bay in about 1 month. if keychain has dibs thats fine, ill call second dibs! and i have a coupe
whiteaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 11th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #8
same avatar since 03'

Hey whiteaccordcoupe I think you get to buy these now, since my parents won't take the hour drive from Angwin to SF to pick these up for me ... I'm freaking mad... Thanks Slowaccord01 for letting me have 1st dibs and all, and don't worry, whiteaccordcoupe is a trustworthy guy, I can vouch for him .
Old September 11th, 2005, 10:50 PM   #9

ok, i guess whiteaccordcoupe has dibs on it now since he's local in about a month lol. no rush here though thanks keychain for being interested =P.
Old September 11th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #10
clean and simple

keychain u sure? cause if you can get them you should, but if you are passing the dibs along to me, thats great thanks!

couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.
Old September 11th, 2005, 11:35 PM   #11

couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.[/QUOTE]

These are the round tip mufflers, theres a few scrapes under the muffler on the driver side. I scraped them only twice didn't mean to, just happens once your dropped =( . thanks for your interest .

edit: if you want i can take a quick pic of the scrape for you
Old September 11th, 2005, 11:58 PM   #12
same avatar since 03'

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaccordcoupe
keychain u sure? cause if you can get them you should, but if you are passing the dibs along to me, thats great thanks!

couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.
Yea its all good, I remember you told me on aim that you really wanted these magnaflows, so nows your chance. Good Luck. I'll ttyl on aim sometime . Hit me up when you sell the H&R sports. Take Care.
Old September 12th, 2005, 02:19 AM   #13
clean and simple

sure if you want. my email is [email protected] . But in all reality, I am 100% down to buy these. Trust me. I want them. You have a definate buyer lol. Please please please I want the dibs on these no one else! haha... anyways dude, ill PM you my cell # so I can talk to u more about them. I am completely down to buy these trustr me. look at my trader rating, i dont lie

oh and keychain, i will hit u up about the h&r sports in about a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowaccord01
These are the round tip mufflers, theres a few scrapes under the muffler on the driver side. I scraped them only twice didn't mean to, just happens once your dropped =( . thanks for your interest .

edit: if you want i can take a quick pic of the scrape for you [/QUOTE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in