Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain Low Price - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #1

Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain Low Price

$300 Pick up $320 Shipped = Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain (wired for direct connection w/honda oem harness) This includes 1 RU remote, OEM wiring harnes, mounting harness. Item works perfect, all the pixles + open/close gears are in excellent condition. Also included is the Blaupunket ME-2 w/remote (DVD/MP3).

Bought this a couple weeks ago from this thread http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=60867
from behavin"

Bought it for $300 picked up in s cali. didnt install yet. Looking to get money back.

here are some pictures from his thread:

ill include that foam piece.

thanks for looking!
green2dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 12th, 2005, 08:25 PM   #2

dibs check your pm
kaliasn310 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #3

**** this foo selling broke as ****...i call this foo up and he hangs up like a little *****...**** you..

Old October 25th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #4
99% OEM

Send a message via AIM to wcbcruzer Send a message via MSN to wcbcruzer Send a message via Yahoo to wcbcruzer
Quote:
Originally Posted by green2dr
$300 Pick up $320 Shipped = Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain (wired for direct connection w/honda oem harness) This includes 1 RU remote, OEM wiring harnes, mounting harness. Item works perfect, all the pixles + open/close gears are in excellent condition. Also included is the Blaupunket ME-2 w/remote (DVD/MP3).

Bought this a couple weeks ago from this thread http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=60867
from behavin"

Bought it for $300 picked up in s cali. didnt install yet. Looking to get money back.

Hey, why didn't you take it back to the original seller once you found out it was busted? Shouldn't be rippin' people off like that... You should give Kaliasn his money back and give this junk back to the original scammer!
wcbcruzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #5

I was telling you to check the fuse on the line or one of the wires since it "was" wired for an accord.. ( you took the harness off to put it in a lexus right). You just flip when i said I spent the money already and dont have it.. I was on the freeway .. it should be in working condition when i sold it to him. I didnt even install it.. so yea. Im not ripping you off. I think in the process of install it .. one of the wires is loose or one of the fuses on the wires blew...
green2dr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2005, 07:34 PM   #6

make sure you tap the "acc" wire into the acc wire (on the stock radio harness).. ground the "brake" wire, hook up the "power" wire to the batt, and ground the "neg" wire...

on my lcd, i just hooked up the "12v" and grounded the neg...nothing came on and i thought it was broken, until i hooked up those extra 2 wires and everything worked fine =]
mQike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #7

dude i had the stereo shop just power it up...i never disconnected any harness...and even if your ass was on the freeway aint no need to hang up...just shows me that your ass ripped me off homie
Old October 25th, 2005, 09:51 PM   #8
Formerly VTEC-v6!

edit: wrong window
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 25th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #9
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliasn310
dude i had the stereo shop just power it up...i never disconnected any harness...and even if your ass was on the freeway aint no need to hang up...just shows me that your ass ripped me off homie
So it was working seeing that the stereo shop powered it up or did they make repairs

He definetly shouldnt have hung up on you but rather tried to handle the situation or have called you shortly after to handle the situation.
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2005, 03:30 AM   #10

they tried to power it up to make sure it works before they tried installing it...
Old October 26th, 2005, 08:51 AM   #11
Albanian PIMP

Send a message via AIM to habib
So does it work or your still not sure? Just wondering not trying to be a$$hole or anything.
habib is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2005, 09:21 AM   #12

obviously that **** is broke man...if it was working i wouldnt be complaining
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in