1997 honda cbr f3 4 sale $1400 ( newyork pickup) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2005, 05:36 PM   #1

1997 honda cbr f3 4 sale $1400 ( newyork pickup)

1997 honda cbr f3 4 sale $1400 ( newyork pickup)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have a 97 honda cbr with clean title 4 sale, bike has new motor/clutch /tunup/batt/
windscreen/mirror, have all papers for motor and service from shop, bike runs and rides 100% and is all balck with red/white f3 decals, looking for serious buyers only!! or looking to trade for a car must have clean title and must run and drive 100% and must have fair miles on it, not looking for any junk/project cars etc.. spent alot on the bike and selling it cheap!! looking to sell for $3000 or trade straight up 4 a 96 and up civic/delsol/integra/ accord/ will not put up cash!! if u have something older then it would have to be partial trade and i would only take 90-91 crx si plus cash or 92-95 integra plus cash/92-95 delsol plus cash/93-95 gti
looking for serious deals

if serious for this week $2500 can take this straight up dirt cheap for a f3 and the stuff thats done to it

(LOOKING FOR REAL BUYERS OR TRADES AS STATED IF U DONT HAVE EITHER THEN THIS IS NOT FOR U AND KEEP IT MOVING!! DONT HAVE TIME FOR LOWBALLERS/DEADBEATS!!)
.................................................. .............................

since the last time i had the bike posted up 4 sale as shown above, the bike has been dropped and will need a new fork and front rim which you can find on ebay or online classifieds from $250-350 besides that the bike in in good shape $1400 can take this (dirt cheap) please looking for real buyers paid 1200 alone on the motor/tuneup/clutch/labor alone, not making anything from the bike and not spending anymore cash on it..

this is the only pic i have of the bike ( not going to find a 97 f3 for this price in this condition except here)

this is the only pic i have so if u want a deal just come down

[/QUOTE] IF REALLY SERIOUS $1300 CAN TAKE THIS , IF U KNOW ABOUT BIKES THEN U GUYS KNOW THAT THIS IS A DEAL
nyckid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2005, 05:40 PM   #2
Formerly VTEC-v6!

lauf.
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 20th, 2005, 05:56 PM   #3

KOOL DUDE U BANNED ME FOR NO REASON, BIG DEAL O WELL, IF ANYONE WANTS DEALS U KNOW WHERE TO FINE ME ON THE WEB IM ALL OVER
KIDNYC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 20th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #4
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Do you see a banned title next to your name? No? Ok then shut up and don't come back
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in