FS: 2004 TL 6mt OE Rear Sway Bar + bushings - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM   #1

Arrow FS: 2004 TL 6mt OE Rear Sway Bar + bushings

2004 TL manual transmission original equipment (stock) rear sway bar (20mm) for sale. includes OE bushings. also includes 17k miles of dirt and whatever light scrapes that may have occurred during removal at no extra charge. if pressed, i may toss in some small amount of rust from it sitting in my garden shed during the rainy season here in NJ, provided you ask nice.

i understand this is a direct bolt-on upgrade for 7thgen accords?

it's also 3+mmlarger in diameter than the oe auto trans 2004-2006 sway bar.

$40.00, local pickup PREFERRED. I'm in central NEW JERSEY.
I DON'T WANT TO SHIP THIS. YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR SHIPPING THIS.

CASH or PAYPAL only. PayPal preferred.

email: [email protected]

pls don't bother to pm me w/ lowball offers. it's simply not worth much time or aggravation.

pm and email requests for prices to ship this to your boyfriend's sister's uncle in Switzerland will be deleted right after i delete all the lowball offers. I DON'T WANT TO SHIP THIS. YOU DON"T WANT TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.

if there are no local buyers willing to pick this up, i might entertain shipping this provided a buyer would be willing to pay exactly what it would cost me to ship it: no more, no less. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WILL BE, other than TOO MUCH. you'll also need to WAIT till i can get to the post office. I DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT WILL BE. I DON'T WANT TO SHIP THIS. YOU DON"T WANT TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.

Old October 22nd, 2005, 08:55 PM   #2

not to be an ass but you can get the 04 rear sway brand new w bracket and bushing for less than 40...i think you're asking a little too much..
hobbes235 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 23rd, 2005, 12:25 AM   #3

^agree, but GL with sale

bump for best mod ever
eccsnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in