19" Racing Hart M5 3-piece - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 1st, 2005, 11:14 AM   #1
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
19" Racing Hart M5 3-piece

I'm selling my 19" Racing Hart M5 3-piece rims with tires. They are universal 4 & 5 lug . They come with Toyo Proxes4 tires that are 225-35-ZR19. Rims are in good shape...2 center caps are missing. Please make me some offers. Offset is 44+ Thanks!








Last edited by XsWtVTLuVx; November 29th, 2005 at 04:25 PM..
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 1st, 2005, 11:53 AM   #2
jinsoku.com
 
vTecaznracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 5,933
Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
damn...those are clean as hell. ever used?
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 11:55 AM   #3
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
 
DarkSideAccord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,247
hhmm...beautiful rims... how much u looking for?
DarkSideAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:06 PM   #4
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Yes, they have been used. Make me some offers.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:15 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: WA
Posts: 896
PM sent! :P
12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:34 PM   #6
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 69
PM sent!!!

PM SENt!! LEt me know.. really interested in them..

david
baykool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:36 PM   #7
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 3,284
red x's
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 12:49 PM   #8
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 147
Hey wuts up V6ers. I Trade my 19inch M5s for her 18inch M5s and gave her 250 dollars cash. One of my 19s were bent so that is why I gave her cash. The 18s she gave me, two of them were in good condition, and the other two were jacked up really bad. I took them to Ye Ol Wheel Shop in Elkridge who have done good work for my 19 inch M5s many time told me that I have a crack inside each of the 18 inch rims and needed welding which cost me over a hundred dollars to fix. I contacted Jen about it and she tried to tell me she knew nothing about it. I was just going to leave it at that. I haven't been on this site for months, so I decide to visited today and see this listing for my used and abused rims. Please do not deal with this seller if you are looking to save money. In the description she describes the rims as being used without saying that they have been bent and fixed up. Jen you can at least be honest with them, but I guess not because you weren't honest with me. Take the advice as is. If you still have questions about this, please email me or pm.
SoapsV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:09 PM   #9
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoapsV6
Hey wuts up V6ers. I Trade my 19inch M5s for her 18inch M5s and gave her 250 dollars cash. One of my 19s were bent so that is why I gave her cash. The 18s she gave me, two of them were in good condition, and the other two were jacked up really bad. I took them to Ye Ol Wheel Shop in Elkridge who have done good work for my 19 inch M5s many time told me that I have a crack inside each of the 18 inch rims and needed welding which cost me over a hundred dollars to fix. I contacted Jen about it and she tried to tell me she knew nothing about it. I was just going to leave it at that. I haven't been on this site for months, so I decide to visited today and see this listing for my used and abused rims. Please do not deal with this seller if you are looking to save money. In the description she describes the rims as being used without saying that they have been bent and fixed up. Jen you can at least be honest with them, but I guess not because you weren't honest with me. Take the advice as is. If you still have questions about this, please email me or pm.
You also saw the rims in person before you decided to go on with the trade. You even brought a friend along to look at them. It's not like it was just some deal that you did not see and I lied to you about the description.

Yes, one rim was bent....but I didn't think it was such a big issue because I already got it fixed up like new.

Richard has seen these in person so if you don't believe me then you can ask him about them.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:26 PM   #10
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by XsWtVTLuVx
You also saw the rims in person before you decided to go on with the trade. You even brought a friend along to look at them. It's not like it was just some deal that you did not see and I lied to you about the description.

Yes, one rim was bent....but I didn't think it was such a big issue because I already got it fixed up like new.

Richard has seen these in person so if you don't believe me then you can ask him about them.

My friend and I did see them in person and we saw how bad the condition was, but we can not see that air is leaking from the crack that they weld up. That is what I told you after the rim shop contacted me.

BTW I said you were lying about the conditon of the rims you are selling now not to me.

Its all good, just trying to save someone the headace of dealing with you. What goes around comes around just remember taht.
SoapsV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:30 PM   #11
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoapsV6
My friend and I did see them in person and we saw how bad the condition was, but we can not see that air is leaking from the crack that they weld up. That is what I told you after the rim shop contacted me.

BTW I said you were lying about the conditon of the rims you are selling now not to me.

Its all good, just trying to save someone the headace of dealing with you. What goes around comes around just remember taht.
Then why did you say that I was not being honest WITH YOU in the earlier post?
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:33 PM   #12
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
I don't see how i should feel responsible and be appoligetic for you not honoring the trade that you saw in person and had every opportunity to withdraw from the trade.

As for selling these M5s, i have notified the serious buyers that PMed me that rims has been bent and repaired..as well as on this thread.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 01:34 PM   #13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: WA
Posts: 896
Not to stick my nose into you guys' business, but when i inquired about these rims, the seller did tell me about the rims being bent and is now repaired...
12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 08:57 PM   #14
jinsoku.com
 
vTecaznracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 5,933
Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
kinda off topic...but how the hell did you get the back of the rims so damn clean?!
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2005, 09:23 PM   #15
oSCaR
 
v6_ccord_2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 4,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by vTecaznracer
kinda off topic...but how the hell did you get the back of the rims so damn clean?!
wheel cleaners make wonders dood... ive seen it all right before my eyes

nice wheels
v6_ccord_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 2nd, 2005, 08:12 AM   #16
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 2nd, 2005, 09:14 AM   #17
central Cali accords
 
mista jc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Joaquin Valley, CA
Posts: 2,747
Send a message via AIM to mista jc
Are those genuine RHs ?.. I'd like to see the inner wheel well in the back and the center cap if possible..
mista jc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 2nd, 2005, 09:40 AM   #18
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Yes, these are the real thing not knock offs.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 3rd, 2005, 09:25 AM   #19
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM   #20
Registered User
 
brianlin87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Irvine/La Jolla
Posts: 405
please send me more pics of the previously damaged wheel so i can make you my offer.
brianlin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:07 AM   #21
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
I'll post more pix up as soon as I get some. The rim that was bent has been fixed so it looks like new.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:12 AM   #22
oSCaR
 
v6_ccord_2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: East Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 4,919
do you have pics of the bent wheel when it was bent? so we can see how bad it was. just kuz it looks good doesnt mean everything is all good
v6_ccord_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 4th, 2005, 07:13 AM   #23
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Sorry, I don't have any before pix...but I'll try to get the after pix up asap.
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:02 PM   #24
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:37 PM   #25
Registered User
 
brianlin87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Irvine/La Jolla
Posts: 405
$2000 shipped?
brianlin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #26
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Alright guys, $2000 shipped. First to paypal me the money gets the rims!!
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2005, 06:11 PM   #27
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 11th, 2005, 07:54 PM   #28
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 124
Make me some offers guys!
XsWtVTLuVx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM   #29
Registered V-tec Monster
 
akordman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to akordman
um....since noone else i will SERIOUSLY buy them for.. $200 shipped? + an empty frapachino bottle?
akordman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 12th, 2005, 11:08 AM   #30
New Member
 
aznfunkyflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northridge, CA
Posts: 4,767
Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
19x8x51 fits in accord?
aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On