Fs: Brembo, Illuminas, OEM Wheels - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2005, 04:09 PM   #1

Fs: Brembo, Illuminas, OEM Wheels

I am selling a brand new pair of genuine front brembo blank rotors part # 45251-SM4-020.. I am selling b/c i bought for the wrong car, and i cannot return them and pay a 15% restocking fee.. Rotors Will NOT fit 98-02 Accord V6.
Rotors will fit;
# 1990-1994 Honda Accord (all)
# 1995-1997 Honda Accord (4 cyl.)
# 1996-1997 Acura 2.2CL
Looking to get $65 shipped..

Also looking to sell Mint condition 2 Front Tockico illuminas 5-way adjustable shocks Part # BU3730.. Shocks are barely used and have been on car for 4 days now, bought on the 10/24.. I bought a set of koni's to replace these.. Looking for $180 shipped obo
Shocks fit;
Accord 98-02
Acura CL 01-03
Acura TL 99-03
Pics will be up as soon as I uninstall them
Pics will be up as soon as I uninstall them

Finally selling Accord V6 OEM Wheels and tires.. They are in good condition with minor curb marks on 2 of the wheels.. One of the tires has 95% tread left, another has about 30% tread remaining, and the rest need replacing. I can dismount all the wheels if needed.. Looking for 300 shipped

Last edited by thugboy807; November 2nd, 2005 at 04:14 PM..
thugboy807 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in