Racing Hart c5- From Japan for Sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2005, 01:58 AM   #1

Racing Hart c5- From Japan for Sale

Whats going on Guys, im selling my Racing Hart c5 rims from japan, these arent the RH Evolution rims, but they say Racing Hart on the spoke...look at the pics

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/812622
Thats my link....

One of the rims has a bad bend in it but is not not losing air, and i have another small ding in one, again not losing air...the tires on them arent going to last much longer, i will be willing to sell this for 800 shipped or best offer.

Please let me know what u think of the deal....These rims are pretty rare..

Last edited by Ayankees27; November 10th, 2005 at 02:09 AM..
Ayankees27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 10th, 2005, 10:24 AM   #2

besides the dings and dents - any curbage on em? and are they the 1 piece also?
Got any close ups of the dents?
chr8808 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #3

yea man if you can get some close ups of those dents...im pretty interested in them...is there any other noticeable wear on them?????
uneek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old November 10th, 2005, 12:18 PM   #4

sad fact of the matter is that these are RH evos.
A lot of RH Evos say "Racing Hart" on the spoke. CRs, C5s, etc.

One piece cast wheels with no rivets = RH Evo. Nice try though trying to make it sound like you had a set of $3000 wheels.

These wheels are as common as a Starbucks.
brianlin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2005, 01:03 PM   #5

Ok well u find me a pic of my rims on a car...that u actually took...then come talk to me dude...stop hating on my rims...And if u want to know the truth..the center cap is not american style, u actually have to turn the cap to the left on all of them to tighten them...and they are reverse mount...so please get off it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlin87
sad fact of the matter is that these are RH evos.
A lot of RH Evos say "Racing Hart" on the spoke. CRs, C5s, etc.

One piece cast wheels with no rivets = RH Evo. Nice try though trying to make it sound like you had a set of $3000 wheels.

These wheels are as common as a Starbucks.
Old November 10th, 2005, 01:52 PM   #6
Rolling on 19's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayankees27
Ok well u find me a pic of my rims on a car...that u actually took...then come talk to me dude...stop hating on my rims...And if u want to know the truth..the center cap is not american style, u actually have to turn the cap to the left on all of them to tighten them...and they are reverse mount...so please get off it...
Im not hating on you, but I also have the RH Evo C5 and they look exactly like yours. The cap on mine also turns to tighten it, on the spokes they say Racing Hart also. I will take a pic of them tonight when I get home. If you have the 3 piece rims with the rivets then those are the real Racing Harts C5. Good luck with your sale.
00&03Accords is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #7

p[ower to u

Guess ur only the third person i saw with my rims...congrats..send me the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00&03Accords
Im not hating on you, but I also have the RH Evo C5 and they look exactly like yours. The cap on mine also turns to tighten it, on the spokes they say Racing Hart also. I will take a pic of them tonight when I get home. If you have the 3 piece rims with the rivets then those are the real Racing Harts C5. Good luck with your sale.
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:00 PM   #8

Quote:
I'm not hating on you man, I'm educating you. You can do one of two things: 1)Take what I'm saying to heart and pout like a little girl, or 2) open your mind a little bit and take it with a grain of salt so that I can share some knowledge with you since I've been in this scene a helluva lot longer than you and work as a vendor for other sites.

Why would I have to find pics of your car if you already proved yourself wrong with the pics YOU posted, of your ride AND your wheels.

All center caps turn for fitment or are put in with alan wrenches. American-Japanese, they all share common center caps. Not to disappoint you, but centercaps don't make the wheel. Sorry. It's obvious those are RH Evos.

Last edited by brianlin87; November 10th, 2005 at 02:03 PM..
brianlin87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #9

im trying to post pics up of each rim
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #10
Rolling on 19's

Actually he is right. Those are the Racing Hart C5 1 Piece from Japan.
Racing Hart C5 1pc
http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/1696
Those wheels came out long before the RH Evolution, which you are confucing it because they look similar to the RH Evolution. The major difference is that the real ones say Racing Hart on the spoke and the evo say RH Evolution on it. But just by comparing both of them you can tell them apart. I guess i do have the Japanese version. Someone correct me if im wrong. I've had my C5's since 2000.
RH Evolution C5 1 Pc.

Bad pic of mine.

Edit: Look in my gallery and u can see my rims.

Last edited by 00&03Accords; November 10th, 2005 at 02:14 PM..
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #11

Are you saying im Right?

Last edited by Ayankees27; November 10th, 2005 at 02:18 PM..
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:16 PM   #12
Rolling on 19's

Quote:
They look like they say Rh evolution to me...whatever dude...how do i post pics so i can show ppl the rims?
[img]url of pic[/img]

you cant attach pics from ur pc. find a hosting place or upload them to ur gallery here on v6p
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:18 PM   #13

Are you saying im right? bc yep, the top pic u posted...thats my rims....looks very diff from the RH EVO rims, but like that guy brian says, they are the same..lol...but whatever brian, u been around rims so long dude.
Quote:
[img]url of pic[/img]

you cant attach pics from ur pc. find a hosting place or upload them to ur gallery here on v6p

Last edited by Ayankees27; November 10th, 2005 at 02:30 PM..
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #14

Pics of each rim

Here is the link to all the pics...i didnt know how to post it on here...sorry

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2172080/1

A close up of the bend is in my gallery, as well as a pic of what it says on each spoke-Racing Hart!...and keep in mind that when i took the pics, they were dirty, very dirty..lol...and i do have the center cap for the bent rim, and it fits just fine, i just dont have the screw to put it back on...will buy a new screw and send it with rims

They look kind of like the RH EVO's but they are different...take a look at the center cap, theres no bolt looking things on these, they look a lot cleaner...,make me some offers-taking anywhere from 800-1000...highest bidder takes them, that price includes shipping!

RARE Rims!
Let Me Know!

Last edited by Ayankees27; November 10th, 2005 at 02:53 PM..
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #15
Rolling on 19's

Quote:
Are you saying im right? bc yep, the top pic u posted...thats my rims....looks very diff from the RH EVO rims, but like that guy brian says, they are the same..lol...but whatever brian, u been around rims so long dude.
From what I know you are right, that top rim is also the one that I have. But as I said before, if im wrong someone correct me.
Old November 10th, 2005, 02:59 PM   #16

Take a look at my pics....how much should i be asking for the rims?

Quote:
From what I know you are right, that top rim is also the one that I have. But as I said before, if im wrong someone correct me.

Last edited by Ayankees27; November 10th, 2005 at 03:06 PM..
Old November 10th, 2005, 03:04 PM   #17
Rolling on 19's

Quote:
Take a look at my pics....how much should i be asking for the rims?
They look to be 18's, there seems to be plenty of thread on the tires but whats messing it up is that big a$$ dent. Whoever gets them will have to get it repaired and its gonna cost somewhere over 100. So I say 800 obo. Good Luck
Old November 21st, 2005, 09:21 AM   #18

yo Andrew.. that guy Brian does not know ****!.. Ive seen these wheels in person and they ARE indeed RACING HEART WHEELS FROM JAPAN so this is the real deal!
JDM01clS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:10 AM   #19
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
those are in fact the racing hart wheels that were in production before they racing hart evolution came to be. however, i hope no one's confusing these with the original 3 piece wheels. those are the one's that cost bank.
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 21st, 2005, 11:58 AM   #20

Thanks for backing me up guys...i dont like haters...lol...but does anyone want to buy my dang rims? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by vTecaznracer
those are in fact the racing hart wheels that were in production before they racing hart evolution came to be. however, i hope no one's confusing these with the original 3 piece wheels. those are the one's that cost bank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in