FS: 18" R1 Racing Hyper chrome GTR 10 rims - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2005, 05:29 PM   #1

FS: 18" R1 Racing Hyper chrome GTR 10 rims

Hey guys, i need money for christmas presents this year so i need to sell my lovely rims (my girl is going to buy me new ones anyways). Well they are 18" hyper gunmetal (almost chrome) GTR 10 rims. They are wrapped in Falken ziex ZE512 rubbers (215/35/18). The tires have about 70% tread on them though, so they'll last for maybe 1 more summer. These were installed in a 96 Civic so they fit on 4 x 100 and whatever the other 4 lug pattern is, i think 4 x 110 or something. Sorry for the pix, ill take some better ones outside or something, it was just a shotty night, so i did it in my garage.

Here is a pic from a website (they are way more lustery than that, they are almost chrome looking):

Here are my pics of them:
http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/inde...howtopic=63527

Like i said, they are really good rims with some fairly good tires, i had a camber kit installed..so there is even wear on the tires. I need to get rid of them for about $900 obo...if anyone is interested, shoot me a zip and i'll give u a price on shipping (i'll try to get a shipping calculator on). I bought these about 8 months ago for $1350. Also, if anyone is skeptical, i WILL accept Escrow at the buyer's expense!!!

PS im kinda busy now since im back in school..but if anyone wants to get a hold of me, send me a line at [email protected]
jastunna1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in