*Los Angeles Lakers Tickets 11/27/05* - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #1
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
*Los Angeles Lakers Tickets 11/27/05*

Well. i have two tickets to go see the Lakers play the New Jersey Nets Tonight at 6:30PM at Staples Center. Section 205, row 3 i think. They are the second level. Trust me, these are great seats.

I will be selling them for $130 obo. thats only 65 a ticket for $75 tickets normally. but its obo.

I will only be selling them if my friend doesnt call me to go. if my friend calls me, ill tell you guys by deleting the thread.

since these are for TONIGHTS game, the pick up will be a little different. i will be able to give them to you at the 626 park and ride on the corner of Del Mar and Norwood in San Gabriel.

please call me if you are interested or post here. 626-318-5357

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 27th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #2
V6P Groupbuy Approved

damn.. if i wasnt heading back to UCI i would DEFINITELY pick these up

bump for some good seats
XENITH is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #3
Tofu Delivery Boy

bump. i still havent been called. so yeah. they are still up for grabs.

please call me. i need the money if i end up not going.

and remember. theyre $130 OBO

626-318-5357

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old November 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #4
Tofu Delivery Boy

bump.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old November 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #5
Tofu Delivery Boy

ttt

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old November 27th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #6
Tofu Delivery Boy

anyone?

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old November 27th, 2005, 05:45 PM   #7
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
MY favorite team the nets someone jump on these tickets the game will be off the hook.

telele is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #8
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
^^ your signature pic is 497x226... signatures rules require it be somewhere under the parameters of 550x200. if you can reduce it down somewhere to those parameters, it would be nice..

free bump

KIET

Last edited by Kiet; November 27th, 2005 at 06:07 PM..
Kiet is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #9
Tofu Delivery Boy

...wow kiet.

looks like the tickets wont be used. wasted.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Old November 27th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #10
keepin' it OG

its obo, i'm not sure why not some people just throw out a offer. if you dont end up going and not selling it somewhere, just give it to your neighbor or family friend or something... dont put these to waste.

KIET

Old November 27th, 2005, 07:13 PM   #11
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
^^ your signature pic is 497x226... signatures rules require it be somewhere under the parameters of 550x200. if you can reduce it down somewhere to those parameters, it would be nice..

free bump
LOL that will only make my sig look even bigger. I'll have to make a new one when I get a chance.

telele is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2005, 07:49 PM   #12
keepin' it OG

your width is fine, but your height is over 26px, go to photoshop, resize image height to 200 and it should automatically adjust your img width.

KIET

Old November 27th, 2005, 08:17 PM   #13
Tofu Delivery Boy

im sure he knows that kiet...

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in