Is any1 selling his/her 6disc indash cd player? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:12 PM   #1

Is any1 selling his/her 6disc indash cd player?

Hi,

If you decide to sell your factory 6 disc indash cd player, please give me a price. Thanks.

Sam
hvshaisam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 9th, 2003, 12:24 AM   #2
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Send a message via AIM to DaBenz7898 Send a message via MSN to DaBenz7898
i have one in excellent condition.....$250 shipped....please reply soon cause i'm going away next week to the bahamas for my honey moon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics, mods, and latest updates:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

** Click

** Click

DaBenz7898 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:25 AM   #3
___

Quote:
Originally posted by DaBenz7898 on July 8th, 2003 at 10:24 PM

i have one in excellent condition.....$250 shipped....please reply soon cause i'm going away next week to the bahamas for my honey moon !!!!!!!!!!!!
off-topic: CONGRATS

on-topic: try posting in the "Wanted" forum, maybe you'll get more responses

borinka99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 9th, 2003, 12:34 AM   #4

do u kno that radio costs $1200 from the dealer?
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 02:08 AM   #5
___

Quote:
Originally posted by Viper on July 8th, 2003 at 10:34 PM

do u kno that radio costs $1200 from the dealer?
what dealer are you going to? lol I would think the most a dealer would charge for this would be 600-700

Either way, most people on here sell/buy them for $150-$250
borinka99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 12:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by borinka99 on July 9th, 2003 at 08:08 AM

what dealer are you going to? lol I would think the most a dealer would charge for this would be 600-700

Either way, most people on here sell/buy them for $150-$250
from HandA the 6 disc in dash changer add on to for the single din LX radio is $450 (dealer retail of $599) so I'd imagine the EX 6 disc is quite a bit more. That's why I'm not selling mine, it came out two days after I bought the car got shrink wrapped with the code card and shoved in a box, because on average there's a better resale value for stock cars(I have ever single little piece to take my car back to stock, extra engine covers for $20 off of ebay, an extra set of rear corners with the orange thing in them I got for $25 off of ebay, exhaust, intake, headlights, headers, all that fun stuff)

If I sold mine it would go for at least $500 1) because it's never even had a cd put in it, 2) because it costs too much to replace it.

Look on ebay though, I see them on there quite often.

here's one that's going for $40 so far, I think I'll have to put a 15 second snipe bid for $100. I'm always on the lookout for a little profit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2423006290

here's one for $275 buy it now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2422631331

Last edited by illusion; July 9th, 2003 at 12:36 PM..
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in