FS: 05 Accord Steelies - w/ Tires, Wheel Covers, & Lugs - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 31st, 2005, 02:18 AM   #1
935WikedAccord

Send a message via AIM to 935DragAccord Send a message via Yahoo to 935DragAccord
FS: 05 Accord Steelies - w/ Tires, Wheel Covers, & Lugs

Hey Guys,

I recently bought my Accord a couple months ago this year. I plan to keep my Accord for a long time. I'm deciding to sell a few more OEM things off my Accord such as the wheels, side skirts, exhaust finishers, and suspension.

Selling my OEM steel wheels. The day I ordered my car I brought the car home a distance of 30 miles and immediately took these wheels off to swap on my new aftermarket 19’’ wheels. These wheels come off my 2005 Accord Coupe LX V6. I live in San Diego & prefer to arrange pick up for those interested. All tires, wheels, & wheel covers are in perfect condition or if I must say near brand new condition no curbage whatsoever.

I've called up the dealership & local junk yards on how much these parts sell for. The lowest I've seen them cost average is $50.00 each steelie junk yard & the $60+ dealer brand new which does not include tax. I am not a business so there is no tax. You can not get these at the dealership for what I'm selling them for as I've done my re-search. With only 30 miles on these, as the little tire hairs are still on all the tires, and the neon green stickers from the factory are still there. The tire tread is so new you can still smell that new tire smell.

These would be great for those who want to swap wheels with there OEM alloys once in a while or even your aftermarket wheels. If you plan on selling your car then you can use these & get the most out of your cars KBB if you part out. They will go well with any Honda since they are OEM Honda parts. Anyway, as long as you have a 5 x 114.3 these will fit on a wide variety of vehicles not just the Accord. I think my asking price is fair as tires do not come cheap these days. These are standard touring all-season tires which sell for $600.00 at discount tire or any local tire shop. I know you can get tires for cheaper but these aren’t some no name brand as they came with my car. I will also include the center wheel covers to the buyer as well along with the wheel lugs. Please no low balling breakdown of price value below. Not 15's but 16's and no bad camber wear whatsoever. Practically new.

Asking Price: $400.00

Came Off: 2005 Honda Accord LX-V6 Coupe
Specs:
Wheels: 16'' OEM Steel Wheels w/ full 6 Spoke OEM Wheel Covers
Wheel Diameter x Width: 16 x 6.5
Lug Pattern: 5 Lug
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3
Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL 41
Tire Size: 205/60/16

Will Fit Application's:
Acura: TL, RL, RSX, TSX
Honda Accord: 2003-2005
Other: 5 lug 5 x 114.3

Info breakdown of costs:
Dealer & Junkyard Steel Wheel Cost Without Tires:
$436.00 - OEM Price $109.00 (brand new each) - entire set w/o tires and CA tax
$267.96 - Junkyard $66.99 (used each) - entire set w/o tires and CA tax
Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL 41 Cost:
Click this link to view original tire cost

What shops will charge you. Excluding the mounting/balancing fees etc.
$564.00 - 205/60/16 Bridgestone Turanza EL 41 Blackwall ($141.00 each) does not include...
Additional Fees and Taxes
Tax: $0.00
Excise Tax: $0.00
State Disposal Fund Fee: $0.00
Grand Total: $603.40 with 7% tax doesn't include disposal fee & other fees.

All OEM Honda Parts Cost
Rough Estimate Value of everything:
200.00 - 400.00 - 4 OEM steel wheels w/ practically brand new valve stems.
80.00 - 90.00 - 4 OEM wheel covers
20.00 - 30.00 - 20 OEM Honda lug nuts
500.00 - 600.00 - Bridgestone Turanza's EL 41 Tires

Estimate of everything: $800.00 lowest used from junkyard - $1120.00 highest brand new everything from dealer. These were only used for 30 miles. I promise you will not find anything this cheap in this condition. If you just need something to roll on here's your chance to buy a great set.

Click on photo's below to expand image view
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Back of wheels
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Front of wheels
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Tire Tread
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Tire Tread
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Full Set w/ OEM Honda wheel covers
&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]"> Packed & ready for pick up.

If you have questions, need my address, or anything e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me. Selling practically for the cost of tires. If you can prove you can get these tires for cheaper somewhere else I will negotiate any offer but otherwise price is firm.

Payment Method
Cash - Local Pick Up

Thanks everyone,

Ryan Salenga

[email protected]
935DragAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 31st, 2005, 02:50 AM   #2

[email protected], someone sure did alot of research.. lol.. good luck with the sell
robbyx_209[9] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 31st, 2005, 02:59 PM   #3
935WikedAccord

Send a message via AIM to 935DragAccord Send a message via Yahoo to 935DragAccord
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyx_209[9]
[email protected], someone sure did alot of research.. lol.. good luck with the sell
You know it.

Old January 4th, 2006, 12:08 AM   #4
935WikedAccord

Bump
Old January 20th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #5
935WikedAccord

Bump new price lowered

$300.00 obo new tires. Picked up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in