FS: Silver 2002 Honda Accord Coupe Ex V6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:57 PM   #1

FS: Silver 2002 Honda Accord Coupe Ex V6

Hey Guys,

Sadly Im Selling My Honda I Have A Baby On The Way And I Have Another Child And Obviously A Little 2 Door Honda Is Just Not Going To Do It For Me. And Plus I Need A Bigger Car For Work.

So Here It Is: 2002 Satin Silver Honda Accord Coupe Ex V6. With Currently 38,500 Miles Mint Condition Exterior And Interior. For Pics Please Look At My Gallery. Its Probably One Of The Most Well Taken Care Of Accord Coupes Out There. Ive Seen Many Accords That Aren't Taken Care Of. This In My Opinion Still Looks New. The Only Mods I Have For Are H&r Springs, Black Housing Headlights, Tinted Windows, Momo Shift Knob, Razo Pedals, 18'' Racing Hart C2's And A Rear Window Visor Which I Might Say Is Not Available Here In The U.s. I Know Its Not A Big Deal But I Thought I'd Mention It.

Im Asking For $16,500 Firm. The Reason For This Is Because I've Seen What They Sell For At Dealers And They Still Sell For Almost $18,000. That Price Does Not Include The 18" Racing Hart C2 Rims. If You Want The Rims You Would Have To Add $500 To The Price Of The Car. The Interior Is In Mint Condition With No Rips To The Leather Seats And No Cracks On The Dash, None Of That Crap. Oh And I Still Have All Original Parts If You'd Like Them Ill Give Em To You. I Also Have Some Silver Projector Lights That Ill Throw In. Please Let Me Know If Your Interested. Serious Buyers Only
adriel_127 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2006, 07:07 PM   #2
Team Haidabo

Send a message via MSN to taospec
That sucks, yet I understand where you are coming from. I gave up my Civic, that I loved so dam much, when my baby arrived. That's why I now roll around in a sedan. Hope ya stick around, nevertheless.
taospec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:44 PM   #3
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
do you want to part out?

I want to see that Rear Window Visor : ]
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #4

i work a honda dealership.

if you want some tips on how to sell, let me know. but at that price, you will have a very hard time to sell.
Sofeared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:01 AM   #5

thanks guys,

im still tryin to find every way possible to keep my accord and go through with all the mods i wanted to do. but we'll see. its so hard especially being the only one that works. my wife doesn't work cuz we dont really trust anyone with our son and we wanna keep it that way. but yeah its so hard to figure what to do. cuz my accord is already paid off and i wanna keep it and not have any bills but then i need a bigger car for the kids and work. thanks though for the replies.
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:04 AM   #6

i cant really part out the rear visor cuz it GLUED onto the window i cant take it off. if i do, im pretty sure the visor will bend out of shape. sorry. but take a look at it in my gallery so you have an idea how it looks if ever you find a way or a place to get from. i got it from the philippines. i dont know why they dont have it here. i think it would click if they did. but yeah take a look at it.
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:05 AM   #7
V Go SoCal Drivers V

Send a message via AIM to bustedryde
Want to part out the front bumper?
bustedryde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:09 AM   #8

what am i suppose to put if i part out my bumper?
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #9

sorry guys, i didnt realize that there was no picture of the rear visor. ill try to get sum up tomorrow.
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:27 AM   #10
V Go SoCal Drivers V

Send a message via AIM to bustedryde
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriel_127
what am i suppose to put if i part out my bumper?
I have a BW bumper, but since you're selling as is, you'll fare much better than have an aftermarket front bumper. LMK if you ever change your mind!
bustedryde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in