Accord V6 Forum banner

new w/ tags lebron james / carmelo anthony jerseys cheap!!!!!

1K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  kleptodathief 
#1 ·
ok guys i got about 20 jerseys 15 lebrons and 5 carmelos... im not a vendor and have receipts to prove my transactions from footlocker. sizes are large and xl they are all brand new w/ tags and jerseys are NOT painted they are STITCHED ... they are official nba jerseys and retail for 70 dollars + tax.... im selling them for only 50 bucks + shipping which id ont think will be more then a couple dollars... pics will be posted

#41 ·
maying856 said:
I dont get it.....first being, why do u have 20 jerseys....? And second, you bought each one for 70, and now are reselling it at only 40??? =/ Please clarify =)
And since you "bought" them, why not get different ones, its gonna be hard to sell the same jerseys. I would buy one, but im not a lebron fan :D

Im not sure what kind of deals you guys had in the U.S but here in Canada for boxing day FootLocker in Toronto had 70% off everything in the store, so technically a jersey would cost $21+tax.... bump for the sale though, since the seller is still offering a reasonable price compared to the stores..... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.