FS: 2003 Accord EX-V6 wheels & tires - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #1

FS: 2003 Accord EX-V6 wheels & tires

I am selling (4) 2003 Accord EX-V6 wheels & tires with 15k miles and excellent tread left.

Pictures are availible here:

http://homepage.mac.com/dustinstover/PhotoAlbum1.html

As stated: Two of the wheels are in excellent condition with no scratches or curb rash. The finish is perfect and smooth. I waxed the wheels many times when they were on my car and it really made the finish last.

Two of the wheels are damaged. Pictures are included. I curbed them prettly badly and it gouged the wheels pretty good.

I kept the wheels on the car for a while before I replced them with different wheels and tires. They still drove well.

The tires are in excellent condition with 15k miles on them. The images show how much tread is left. They are P205/60R16 Bridgestone Turanza EL41's off the V6 Coupe.

I have included the Acura center caps if you would like. I have no use for the caps as the Honda caps were on my car and the new wheels.

I attempted to sand down the wheel with lower damage and it did work pretty well. I just never completed the project because I didn't have the time. This would be a great do it yourself gunmetal wheel project or to have two replacement wheels/tires, or to have 4 winter wheels and tires.

The prices are varying on eBay for these. Some are going for 500-600 dollars plus shipping for good wheels.

I am asking $300 plus shipping. I'm happy to have a local pick up as well. Or meet someone if they are close to the Indianapolis Area.

I will be putting these wheels on eBay tomorrow (Monday January 8th) but I wanted to put them on here first.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

best,

Dustin
Roadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in