FEELER: Accord 5 lug + rear disc swap & 04+ TL Rims and tires - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #1

FEELER: Accord 5 lug + rear disc swap & 04+ TL Rims and tires

Ok. Just out to check interest on a future on some parts I have aquired over the past few months for a upcoming mod I was about to do. Reason I am considering selling - about to embark on that ever so fun purchase of a first house. Prices are firm and pictures will be dlivered to those who are honestly interested. No Low ballers... I'll sit on the parts before I let them go for next to nothing.
Parts are:

98-02 V6 5 lug conversion parts: All of the parts needed minus a 4disc proportioning valve to swap a 4cyl over to five lug as well as convert your rear drums to disc. All parts came off of a v6 with ~40,00 miles on it. Parts include front knuckles, front calipers, rear hub, all connecting and trailing arms, rear calipers, emergency brake cables, and all ball joints. All of the ball joints are in decent shape. Only parts needed pads, rotors, the proportioning valve and one wheel stud. Asking $450.00 plus shipping

04+ TL rims and Kuhmo tires. Rims have some minor mounting blemishes and one minor scratch on one rim. Tires are like new kuhmo's with 90% tread left. I will have more info on the exact tire size/model when I get into work tomorrow. Asking $625.00 plus shipping

Again, not hard pressed to part with these considering I really want to do the swap, but if this was on someones list of soon to be mods the parts are here
Any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm and I will have pictures available tomorrow evening for those interested.
rmrf23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 11th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #2
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
Damn man if you don't end up selling the 5lug conv parts I might just end up taking it my self

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
telele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 11th, 2006, 11:24 PM   #3
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
wait..tl rims? good condition? what tires? im very interested if they in good condition etc.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 12th, 2006, 01:36 AM   #4
POS driver

Send a message via AIM to 98CG__sHow
bump..good luck selling your 5 lug dude...

im still trying to sell mine..haha

bump for a awesomely rare setup..cause not many people have actually accomplished a actual 5 lug swap except for robert(accordcoupe2k1), and richard(99aznaccord)
98CG__sHow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 12th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by telele
Damn man if you don't end up selling the 5lug conv parts I might just end up taking it my self

I figured you would be the first to reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
wait..tl rims? good condition? what tires? im very interested if they in good condition etc.
Yep rims are in good shape. minor wear from where the tires were mounted. I can get pictures after work. The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta 235/45/r17's with 95% tread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CG__sHow
bump..good luck selling your 5 lug dude...

im still trying to sell mine..haha

bump for a awesomely rare setup..cause not many people have actually accomplished a actual 5 lug swap except for robert(accordcoupe2k1), and richard(99aznaccord)
Thanks for the bump. Yea I saw this will definatly work on the 6th gen though .
I still very much want to pursue the mod which is why I'm not hard pressed to sell. Just figured if I could get what the stuff is worth, Id rather have the money for the new house

Pictures will be available later tonight.
Old January 12th, 2006, 11:07 AM   #6
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
Yep Oh Owace also comes to our meets so he is sometimes a local when he stays in VA lol so you don't have to ship the TL wheels

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
telele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 12th, 2006, 11:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by telele
Yep Oh Owace also comes to our meets so he is sometimes a local when he stays in VA lol so you don't have to ship the TL wheels
Yea I remember meeting him at the bbq... ugh work is dragging!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in