Black halo headlights for sale w/ brand new raybrig white sonic bulbs (accord 03+) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #1

Black halo headlights for sale w/ brand new raybrig white sonic bulbs (accord 03+)

Hello,
I am seliing my black projector lights.
Projector lights

This is the site I initially purchased them from. I bought them maybe 6-8 months ago.

why I am selling: check this thread thread

So with that said. The hi beams work fine on both, as do the halos. The lo beams are not working on either. So the purchaser will most likely have to buy the parts lsited in that thread and rewire them, or possibly just check the ground connection.

In addition to the lights, I am also including a brand new pair of raybrig h3 bulbs (no longer need them, going back to a stock setup) they have never been used, due to what i thought being a blown bulb was wiring, so they never got used.
raybrig lights
That is also the site where i bought them.

Also tossing in a pair of apc h3's, when my 2nd low beam ran into trouble, the raybrigs where in the mail, so went to pep boys, and bought some 30 buck apc's to tide me over, again before i realized the real issue.

So with all that said,

halos initial price was $279
raybrigs $70
apc's $30

close to $400 in merchandise.

but due to issues with the lo beams, and wiring work purchaser will need to do.

I'm thinking 100 for evrything + purchaser will pay shipping. This might seem low but I'm just trying to make some money back on this, instead of just tossing them in the garage to rot. Also you could most likely get the parts you need to rewire it, the 9006 connector and maybe a new h3 adapter for 10 bucks. Again check the thread the help given there was pretty specific.

Other note the right front projector seems a bit loose, received this way, never caused me a problem, But if u buy this you might wanna put a extra screw in to secure it more throughly, or possibly just tighten the existing screws. I never bothered didnt seem like a big deal.

Soo

100+ shipping. any takers? Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Availability is prolly a week or so off. When I get my replacement lights and swap them in.
IkedawgV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 18th, 2006, 01:13 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to shystieone
i'll take the raybrigs off you if you wanna sell just those. Lemme know how much shipped to 91770, thanks.
shystieone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #3

hey bro if u still got the lights let me know....i just wana see some pics..make sure they are in good shape....im gona do a bi xenon retro so i dont care about the wires... send me some pics please.... [email protected] thnx
IDOUOOOO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 18th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #4
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim

Send a message via AIM to sl33pyriceboi
lol........halos........im not even gonna get started........lol

GL on the sale.....bump
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #5

Thanks. Why not big on halos? Honestly the halos wern't the real draw it was more the black housing. When i bought them I hadnt seen the other black house headlights. haha even if i had I prolly woulda gone with these I liked that they where entirely black. At the time I had the saphinre blue 4 banger, and i was thinking those lights with black 5stars with a silver lip would be sick. Then before installing them i ugraded to a v6(figured y spend a ton of cash trying to get that 4banger faster wen i could start off witha v6((haha joke wa son me I really thought comptech would drop a SC for the accord, and that maybe with some luck i could get her to say 280 at the wheels, haha then i learned about the tranny issues too)), and wasnt sure if they'd look good, they looked even better on the graphite pearl. haha long story short, they looked great but I wanan go in a different direction now. hahah now that whole post was one big rabling session.
Old January 19th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #6

bump
Old January 19th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to pomhonda
where you located i mite want to pick these up.
pomhonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 20th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #8

Lights go for at least 250 elsewhere, good deal if u dont mind the work involved. bump
Old January 22nd, 2006, 11:07 PM   #9

bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in