Accord V6 Forum banner

19" 2005 G35 Coupe Rims for Sale

741 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  smokin6speed 
#1 · (Edited)
These rims are in absolute mint condition and fit on almost all japanese and domestic cars. They have been used less than five months. PM me or respond on this thread for pics. I can be reached also at santialluri@hotmail.com

I am also interested in trade offers

Asking price is $1600... Price is very negotiable

Give me all offers :)

#9 ·
Limit7355 said:
these are staggered rims, right? what kind of tires? not sure if staggerred wheels are good for the accord, they might interfere with handling and steering responses. well, that's what i thought anyway. please send pics to jocetonnu@yahoo.com. thanks.
he only gave tire sizes, but i'm pretty sure that they'll be too big for the accord anyways. you'll most likely rub.

#13 ·
Limit7355 said:
these are staggered rims, right? what kind of tires? not sure if staggerred wheels are good for the accord, they might interfere with handling and steering responses. well, that's what i thought anyway. please send pics to jocetonnu@yahoo.com. thanks.
If you put them on you'll want the wider ones in front or you'll get crazy understeer...and that, sir, will look very retarded.

#14 ·
99VTECCoupe said:
If you put them on you'll want the wider ones in front or you'll get crazy understeer...and that, sir, will look very retarded.

staggered wheels on a non RWD car looks BAD!..as in crap terrible...its like a mustang driving in reverse...and you will definately rub...accords offset is 45 aprox...so in the 30s yea those are gonna stick out way far...like i said a FWD car with those on it...esp and accord...is gonna look like a mustang is going in reverse...unless you put them on the rear then it will just be pointless and rub LOL...but good luck on the sale hopefully someone with RWD will snag these becuase they are AWESOME wheels and come with good tires...so bump for a good set of wheels but not for a FWD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.