Groupbuy: JDM New Inspire Parts - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #1
RDX

Send a message via AIM to RDX
Groupbuy: JDM New Inspire Parts

I 'm offering special discount on first shipment of New JDM Inspire Parts for Low Low Price, one time offer only.

Please list what you are interested in, I 'll get the price.

Orders ends on next Monday.

Confirmed Price is here

1)Inspire HID Ready Housing Headlamp(not including HID bulb or ballast) PIC= $681usd/pair

2)Inspire Side Blinker Mirror(whole Assembly) Color code matched PIC= $532usd/pair

3)Inspire Fog Lamp /Pair (not including bulbs and harness) = $233usd [ if you don't order the bumper, u can try custom fit ]

4)Inspire Front Bumper(color code matched Painted) = $541usd

5)Inspire Hood (unpainted) =$431usd

6)Inspire Whole Grill Assembly = $439usd

7)Inspire Rear Trunk Emblem = $20usd

8)Trunk Brake LED PIC =$200usd

9)Honda Access Inspire Door Side Sills x 4(sedan only) = $214usd

10)Honda Access Inspire Rain Guard Door Visor x 4(sedan only) = $169usd

more parts pricing is coming, sorry I do not have the actual picture, thats why I gave deeper discount for the first shipment to take some pictures.

People who liked to order, please send me an email [email protected] , I 'll let you know the payment instructions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by RDX; July 12th, 2003 at 09:04 PM..
RDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 10th, 2003, 04:24 PM   #2

pair of foglight, side mirror housing w/ blinkers
avenger408 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 06:10 PM   #3

Headlights HID - are they aimed for right side driving?

Side mirrors

Hood w/ grill
Autocrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 10th, 2003, 06:23 PM   #4

Show us what you can get. Pics please.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 06:27 PM   #5

can i get a inspire grill and all honda emblems and also the INSPIRE lettering for my 00 TL? also the 32V emblem also...they might come all in a kit maybe
N.O. Accorderz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 06:48 PM   #6

please find out if you can just get the color-coded mirror cover w/blinker to snap into our existing sideviews, instead of the whole thing.

it would be a shame to have to pay for a whole new power window if all we really needed was the cover.

-w
warptera is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 08:16 PM   #7
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by N.O. Accorderz on July 10th, 2003 at 04:27 PM

can i get a inspire grill and all honda emblems and also the INSPIRE lettering for my 00 TL? also the 32V emblem also...they might come all in a kit maybe
Yes I will be setting up a separate groupbuy for that ...

Old July 10th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #8

warptera. so its true and it can be done? all we have to do is snap of the mirror cover and put on the one with blinker?
Old July 10th, 2003, 09:08 PM   #9
Formerly VTEC-v6!

youll need a wiring harness too

how about the engine ?
Gone but not forgotten:
  • 2010 BMW 135i (500hp, JB4 w/ E85)
  • 2013 Honda Accord 4dr EX-L
  • 2002 Honda Accord 4dr EX-V6
  • 1999 Honda Accord 4dr LX
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #10

hmmm...

this mugen pic is making me think that you have to buy the whole assembly:

bummer, but it'd still like to see the fitment to make sure that mirror fits our coupes before I putdown that much dough.

-w
warptera is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 11:11 PM   #11

yes exactly cuase right now its all "here say", so can RDX give your opinion on the fitting of the mirrors?
Old July 11th, 2003, 02:08 AM   #12
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger408 on July 10th, 2003 at 09:11 PM

yes exactly cuase right now its all "here say", so can RDX give your opinion on the fitting of the mirrors?

ok I found out, there is no part # for just the cover, so which means you can't buy just the cover , don't even know if its detachable ...

but so you have to buy the whole assembly and it can be color code matched to your color if Japan has the same color .

Old July 11th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #13

any 1 ready to order yet?
tommy429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 11th, 2003, 09:36 AM   #14

Send a message via AIM to NightShift
I'd do the HIDs....so we would need to get the bulbs and ballasts right? Can u try to get some pics of the housings.
NightShift is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 11th, 2003, 09:11 PM   #15
RDX

We are accepting order now, 50% deposit required ...

Paypal payment send to [email protected]

Credit Card Payment by FAX form

Money Order or Cheques

Some of these pricing are valid till Monday Only .

Old July 12th, 2003, 12:31 PM   #16

HIDs

RDX,
Is there a way you can confirm the HID light flare?

The US lights flare to the right, similar to this pic:
HID Pattern

Since they drive on the left, it may be the other way. All we would need to confirm this is if someone could just take a picture of the car lights shined against a way about 10-20 ft away.

Other than that, I'm pretty much in on the lights.

Thanks
Old July 12th, 2003, 02:43 PM   #17
RDX

Re: HIDs

Quote:
Originally posted by Autocrat on July 12th, 2003 at 10:31 AM

RDX,
Is there a way you can confirm the HID light flare?

The US lights flare to the right, similar to this pic:
HID Pattern

Since they drive on the left, it may be the other way. All we would need to confirm this is if someone could just take a picture of the car lights shined against a way about 10-20 ft away.

Other than that, I'm pretty much in on the lights.

Thanks
I would love to do that if I could, since the car just came out like a month ago(in Japan), this would be my first order in New Inspire Products , also the same reason I offer at this price.

From their "HID Video" on their website, mostly they explain how their headlight design so that the light are spread wide and also their advanced reflector, it makes their headlight without glare .

The Video is here,
HID Video

In HTML

The dotted line is the Halogen headlight distance/pattern

Last edited by RDX; July 12th, 2003 at 03:00 PM..
Old July 12th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #18
RDX

I think the fog lights get be fit by cutting the hole on the side ...

It looks like same ways the UK accord Fog fits.

Old July 13th, 2003, 01:03 AM   #19

RDX,
Thanks for the HID info. Does anyone know how to read Japanese?

I'm interested in what the light descriptions say.
Old July 13th, 2003, 01:18 AM   #20
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by Autocrat on July 12th, 2003 at 11:03 PM

RDX,
Thanks for the HID info. Does anyone know how to read Japanese?

I'm interested in what the light descriptions say.
you can always try http://babelfish.altavista.com

Old July 13th, 2003, 01:32 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by RDX on July 13th, 2003 at 02:56 AM

I think the fog lights get be fit by cutting the hole on the side ...

It looks like same ways the UK accord Fog fits.
so you're saying that the fog will fit into our accord 03 coupe by just cutting away that black cover? simple bolt on and use the included wire harnesses? basicly it would fit w/o any extra mods besie the basic instal work
Old July 13th, 2003, 05:57 PM   #22
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger408 on July 12th, 2003 at 11:32 PM

so you're saying that the fog will fit into our accord 03 coupe by just cutting away that black cover? simple bolt on and use the included wire harnesses? basicly it would fit w/o any extra mods besie the basic instal work
I can't say 100% for sure , simply cus I have never seen the actual thing ... the fog light does not come with harness or switches... since its a stock factory thing(not an option), harness and switches has to purchase separately.

but I am sure that u could use any aftermarket harness and just get a factory switch here . thats the cheapest way to go.

I guess one have to be the first to try and find out .

Old July 13th, 2003, 09:46 PM   #23

RDX, can you find out if the side mirrors will fit the '02 AV6 coupe.
Crestgel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2003, 12:21 AM   #24
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by Crestgel on July 13th, 2003 at 07:46 PM

RDX, can you find out if the side mirrors will fit the '02 AV6 coupe.

I doubt it,only if the 03 Accords can fit on to 98-02 ...

Old July 14th, 2003, 01:34 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by RDX on July 13th, 2003 at 11:57 PM

I can't say 100% for sure , simply cus I have never seen the actual thing ...
I guess one have to be the first to try and find out .
RDX so say someone order the fog or other parts and didn't fit what is your return/refund policy? since with all due respect you said so yourself you aren't sure about the fitting. i understand that is why the price like you said is at a good deal. so the first few to buy them and try it out are "test pilot". wat can they do if the install doesn't work out?

how about you order them first and try it out and give us a guarantee it will fit on the sedan/coupe 03 model. that way alot of us would put in more order with good confident it'll fit.

just some concerns and comments
btw thanks for your effort by putting together this group buy.

Last edited by avenger408; July 14th, 2003 at 01:36 AM..
Old July 14th, 2003, 03:25 AM   #26

hey rdx dude i appreciate u looking up all the info for us... and im sorry if i missed a post about the question im about to ask but.. i really like the inspire hood, headlights, foglights, emblems, everything... it just looks soo clean.. but at the top u mentioned that the headlight housing doesnt come with the HID bulbs and ballasts do i get that seperately with aftermarket HID's?? and is there a full guarantee that all the parts will fit?? without modifying and part of the car... cutting, welding, ?? juss unscrew, replace, and ur set to go??? cuz im willing to convert my whole front end to the inspire because i like it soo much.... thanks again rdx for the followups
fast_pace777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2003, 03:29 AM   #27

another question... i saw a video clip in japanese about the new inspire and the interior looks like a mix of our coupe and the tsx.... is it possible to chage the gauges??? cuz wow... the gauges on the tsx and on the inspire (which are exactly the same) are just sooo nice..... im thinking i would get the answer "money can do anything nothing is impossible" but is it really impossible? or that much $$$ is needed in order to do it?
fast_pace777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2003, 04:56 AM   #28
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger408 on July 13th, 2003 at 11:34 PM

RDX so say someone order the fog or other parts and didn't fit what is your return/refund policy? since with all due respect you said so yourself you aren't sure about the fitting. i understand that is why the price like you said is at a good deal. so the first few to buy them and try it out are "test pilot". wat can they do if the install doesn't work out?

how about you order them first and try it out and give us a guarantee it will fit on the sedan/coupe 03 model. that way alot of us would put in more order with good confident it'll fit.

just some concerns and comments
btw thanks for your effort by putting together this group buy.

I do my best to match the Service Manual diagram, bolts by bolts and how their headlight mounted, compare to the ones here, it took me awhile especially its all in Japanese. thats why i did not post stuff like electrical or even mechanical inside the I-VTEC engine, which is too complicated. Anything I listed up there should be able to fit .... unless u bought something like the Grill, without the new bumper or hood .... that obviously it won't bolt-on, u know wat I mean? So unless in some cases like the headlamp doesn't fit ... I guess we could work something out.

Quote:
Yes I will be getting few of the stuff myself , for pictures and fitment testing .... I post this early bird groupbuy cus some of you may want to get it faster than anybody else ...

Old July 14th, 2003, 05:06 AM   #29
RDX

Quote:
Originally posted by fast_pace777 on July 14th, 2003 at 01:25 AM

hey rdx dude i appreciate u looking up all the info for us... and im sorry if i missed a post about the question im about to ask but.. i really like the inspire hood, headlights, foglights, emblems, everything... it just looks soo clean.. but at the top u mentioned that the headlight housing doesnt come with the HID bulbs and ballasts do i get that seperately with aftermarket HID's?? and is there a full guarantee that all the parts will fit?? without modifying and part of the car... cutting, welding, ?? juss unscrew, replace, and ur set to go??? cuz im willing to convert my whole front end to the inspire because i like it soo much.... thanks again rdx for the followups
Yes I could get the Genuine HID bulbs and ballast... however I checked on HID for TSX/Inspire/s2000 they all use the same D2R/D2S HID bulbs and ballast.... so I assume if you wanted to save money , you could just buy those off the TL's at yard. or even BMW's . Yes I love how the Inspire look, infact if I own a 03 Sedan, forsure I will convert the whole thing into inspire, with the few added stuff, the car look so much more classier .....
Like I said above... I tried my best to match everything up, so fitment should be good, especially Its a Honda.... they try to save budget over parts.... If in some circumstances where it requires more work on fitment, I guess we can always work something out.

Quote:
another question... i saw a video clip in japanese about the new inspire and the interior looks like a mix of our coupe and the tsx.... is it possible to chage the gauges??? cuz wow... the gauges on the tsx and on the inspire (which are exactly the same) are just sooo nice..... im thinking i would get the answer "money can do anything nothing is impossible" but is it really impossible? or that much $$$ is needed in order to do it?
I have to check the Wiring Diagram for the Gauges, Yes its beautiful gauges..... best I have seen from Honda . but most of the gauges wiring has to do with the ECU.... you may still be able to use it for stuff like speedo in Km's but I am not sure wat happens when the HIDS system doesn't work. Pricing I could get to you asap, hopefully I could scan out some wiring diagram .

I have to look into this HIDS device.... it would be nice if we could add the same feature to our accords.

Old July 14th, 2003, 05:52 AM   #30

I just can't get over how sweet this Inspire Sedan is! Damn I want one!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in